After some new wheels, help anyone!!!! cant decide wat to go for!!!!!

M22_PRE

A4 autovogue style
Reaction score
im changing my wheels but i cant decide what will look good on the car so heres a few of my ideas so far, any suggestions are welcome
cheers guys

my car as it is now!

1st set of wheels

2nd set of wheels

I agree mate, looks smart the way it is. Personally theres no way I would opt for either of your choice - too jap

Ill have your wheels!
You have mine..:eyebrows:

but I do like your first choice wheels.
Id leave it as it is though to be honest, them wheels suit the car to a tee!!

Maybe someone could Photoshop you your choices to help yourself decide!!

ooo definately the 1st set. there stunning. never seen them before either. any links to where u can buy them?

i do like it as it is but want something that looks different to be honnest. the first set of wheels are finichi u can find em by jst doin a search on google. r there any good photoshoppers on here

Plenty of good photoshoppers on here pal, Start a new thread with your request. Your just looking at your car thinking what you can spend on aint you,ha, I do it all the time, Think alot of us do.

Id defo keep it as it is but if it was a choice of the 2 alloys you posted then Id be going for set No.1. I like them the more I look at them BUT would they look good on an A4!!

:think:

Leave it as it is The other rims look Chavy !! :sadlike:

789770_9_full.jpg

Or CH's?

Black with a chrome lip is played out now, leave it for the saxo and corsa boys.

BBS rock if you want to part with the cash but TBH, your car looks sweet as it is!

Put the cash toward some other mods!

already done the grill mate. just havnt uploaded pics yet. also i saw these wheels last week at autosport international show they looked pretty smart

bk993.jpg

BK953_HPB_Side.jpg

ebay 160200235561

tempted on these myself but funds dont allow :(

7e1e_1.JPG

Looks great as it is, I have some too. But must say I do like the 1st option...

If you want a change then how about these :
AudiADR.jpg

Maybe a little too much Dish though but I like them.
or what about these :

3Spoke.jpg

:hubbahubba: mmmmm!!!!!!:)

35bf_1.jpg

e2a3_1_sbol.jpg
Ive actually seen these and they look loads better!!

...but if you are determined to change them, PLEASE contact me - I'm looking for some!

I'm sure you'd prefer the 1st set for your gorgeous black car!

Hmm this is interesting as Ive been looking for RS8 wheels from the A8 but they all seem to be polished and certainly dont want that! Cant find any painted anywhere.

J7USS said:
Love these,Expensive though!

think they are £995 for 20's m8 from wheelmania.co.uk , just ordered the finichi wheels this evening after viewing a set today again cudnt turn them down lol !!!!

the first set i posted, but i went for silver spokes instead of black and just lookin for some chrome mirrors to complete the job lol

Good Choice mate, I think people will be surprised how good they look once they are on, especially with the Mirror caps to finish it off!!

Get the pics up soon as you get them on!

what wheels are they on the avant they look sooo good!:hubbahubba:

cheers mate i ordered them the other week should be here tomorrow or day after , will post sum pics of the car with all the new mods on