EM TuningSky Insurance
    4th Gear

Status

AIRBAG Light on DIS

Hi guys my airbag light has decided to stay permanently on since yesterday - can anyone shed any light before I have to get it checked out.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    You need to check the fault code,either at a dealer or with VAG-COM, to see what it's complaining about.
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5

Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Status
    Pav usually its a fault with a microswitch under drivers or passengers seat that causes this, when the switch goes faulty the car thinks there is no seat belt plugged in therefore disables the airbag system, other things could be the detanator itself (pricey) or the contacts on the steering wheel are dirty or dry. My mate had to have this microswitch thingy under his seat changed on his 350Z last summer, that little bugger cost him 400 to sort, lets hope its a dirty steering wheel contact eh, good luck dude.
    54' A4 Avant TDI130 GmBh Sport Sline-19"RS6 Alloys + SATNAV+RNS-E+ TV/D.V.D/MP3+ Colour D.I.S+ Bose Hi-Fi+Bluetooth+Heated Buffalino Leather+ Aluminium Fishscale inlays+ Xenons+ 6 disc changer+ Interior Light Pack+ Storage Pack+03'VW Bora TDI150 Sport Highline+ 05' ZX-10R Ninja