deblinged lol

pablo

Reaction score
decided my polished brabrus wheels were a little too blingy for my rugrat carrier A4 so decided to swap for some OEM RS6 wheels (genuine Ronals). Always loved RS6 alloys but they are a little common round this way so decided to make them a little bit different.

I still havent decided if I like them this dark but will give it a few weeks and see. Might lighten them a bit.

old wheels (now for sale):

0000887nu3.jpg

new wheels:

Photo00288.jpg

Photo00290.jpg

Photo00292.jpg

Looks pretty good to me, all depends whether you like the look at the end of the day :icon_thumright:

How much are you looking for your old wheels, I maybe interested I love the look of them on the A4 :rockwoot:

they are in the classifieds mate have a peek :)

Lookin' good with the blackout trim. Might I suggest smoking the side markers? I think that would look pretty good.

looks moody dont know whether i like those more than the merc wheels though. what size where the merc rims?

A few more Dark accessories planted on it and it'll look Stealth mate.:icon_thumright:
You've gone back to the red mirrors so thats a start IMO the silver dont go with dark wheels..
Get the Matt Black Grill Including the rings and a light tint should finish it off then..

it is the family car lol so cant go too stealth bomber :p the towbar goes on soon lol!!!

I dont like chrome much but the rings are gonna stay, needs a little bit of shine :)

As nice as the RS wheels are i think they look too dark on the car.
I would keep the Brabus wheels they are verrrry nice and a rare sight.

Looks good, you just need some decent photos to show the real colour of the car. It looks like its copper bronze. Blackout style looks well and is the only option cause of your black roof bars...

Its amulet red. you can see the darkness in the second pics from my crappy phone cam.

must get some proper pics.

Yeah same colour as Mine!! defo need a better Pic to appreciate it...

pablo said:
Its amulet red. you can see the darkness in the second pics from my crappy phone cam.

must get some proper pics.

Yeah, pics don't do it justice. Red Amulet A4's are the future. I see you're from Glengormley, I live in Jordanstown. Suprised we haven't seen each other at some point...

aye I hit the M2 into work everyday too.

how do you find the tuning box?

I head to Belmont road everyday down the M5 then M3... Tuning Box is good, I had one in my last A4 as well.. easy power as you can switch it on and off (when the missus drives it)