Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

19" Wear and Tear

Anyone out there have problems after fitting 19"s. Recently fitted mine and now some friends have said I am asking for problems. Very sore on the car. ie suspension and drives. Do any of you have rubbing/arching problems also. I changed from a set of 18" that caused no problems although they wore the insides of the tyres. Is that an alignment or camber problem ?. I have a baby and all the crap I have to carry means some heavy loads. I hope arching won't be a problem. Please help . Thanks
    Late 04 A4 Avant 130 sport. Factory Fit Body Kit. Denim Blue. Full Black Leather. Aluminium Interior Trim. Tinted Windows. 19" RS4's. Xenons. Debadged. 58K. FASH............Baby Seat.
    FOR SALE !!! SEE DIRTY PICS IN CLASSIFIED.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Hi mate, yep, need a strong back to cushion those bumps on our oh so even roads. I've got 19's on mine. Even wear all round. If you are concerned and to preserve the longivity?..length..life even (!) of the rubber its worth forking out 20 or so quid to get a 4 wheel laser check done on them. That's also a good reason if you want a nosy around the underside too whilst its being done for additional assurance on your car. (Thats if you dont normally go underneath it to do your own checks/servicing?)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Do you really think the 19's make that much difference to ride quality? And do you get any rubbing using the standard sport suspension? I unfortunately do spend time under my car. I am to cheap to pay someone to do what a trained monkey can do
    Late 04 A4 Avant 130 sport. Factory Fit Body Kit. Denim Blue. Full Black Leather. Aluminium Interior Trim. Tinted Windows. 19" RS4's. Xenons. Debadged. 58K. FASH............Baby Seat.

Neutral

Status
    No rubbing at all. Dont know about sitting on 18's though as car has never had them since i've owned it. As for all their faults on wear, comfort and costs I'd still much rather have them then 18's but personal preference and all that.

Can get some half decent Falken FK 451's too for around 93 quid a corner Give me a shout if you want the supplier.
    A4 2.0 ALT.
    19's (buckled)
    Votex bodykit (flaking)
    Tints (Illegal)
    Twin zorst (blowing)
    Full buffalino letha (watch this space!)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the offer mate. I 'll let you know

4th Gear

Status
    Provided you went for the correct offset and tyre size they shouldn't be any bigger than the 18"s you had on so you shouldn't have any issues.

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    No problems here on my Cabriolet on 19inch Sportec Mono10s
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !