Chris NottSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

bog standard concert HU

Hi all, New to this site. I have an 04 A4 130 sport avant. I have the concert series single disc hu. I have only a cd,fm,am,rds button around the power/volume knob. Can I hook up an Ipod to this. I have read posts about hooking one up to the cd changer but since I have no changer button on the unit can I do it ?. If so which one ? and from where ?.
    Last edited by evo2audi; 3rd January 2008 at 19:22.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks
    Late 04 A4 Avant 130 sport. Factory Fit Body Kit. Denim Blue. Full Black Leather. Aluminium Interior Trim. Tinted Windows. 19" RS4's. Xenons. Debadged. 58K. FASH............Baby Seat.
    FOR SALE !!! SEE DIRTY PICS IN CLASSIFIED.

Neutral

Status
    You could hook up a dension to this, or an external cd changer.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but to activate the changer, you just press the cd button again and it alternates between slot and changer.

At least thats what my dension does with my symphony.

Status
    Yes you have to have a changer attached before the option comes up. The Denison emulates a CD changer so the HU thinks it has one attached and then it'll be available as a valid source.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I have a ipod adapter on my a4 and all you do is press the cd button twice to access the ipod/cd changer whichever you have connected

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks Guys. Where is the best/cheapest to buy the denison and which one do i need. Thanks
    Late 04 A4 Avant 130 sport. Factory Fit Body Kit. Denim Blue. Full Black Leather. Aluminium Interior Trim. Tinted Windows. 19" RS4's. Xenons. Debadged. 58K. FASH............Baby Seat.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Which denison do i need and where to buy? thanks

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    Dension / Connects2 / Genuine Audi ones all do the same thing.

We are just testing the USB version from Connects2 to see what support and facilities you get with a 500GB hard drive.
    BUt I have been using / selling the Connects2 ones for ages with no problems

Andy
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !