bog standard concert HU

evo2audi

Reaction score
Hi all, New to this site. I have an 04 A4 130 sport avant. I have the concert series single disc hu. I have only a cd,fm,am,rds button around the power/volume knob. Can I hook up an Ipod to this. I have read posts about hooking one up to the cd changer but since I have no changer button on the unit can I do it ?. If so which one ? and from where ?.

You could hook up a dension to this, or an external cd changer.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but to activate the changer, you just press the cd button again and it alternates between slot and changer.

At least thats what my dension does with my symphony.

Yes you have to have a changer attached before the option comes up. The Denison emulates a CD changer so the HU thinks it has one attached and then it'll be available as a valid source.

I have a ipod adapter on my a4 and all you do is press the cd button twice to access the ipod/cd changer whichever you have connected

Thanks Guys. Where is the best/cheapest to buy the denison and which one do i need. Thanks

Dension / Connects2 / Genuine Audi ones all do the same thing.

We are just testing the USB version from Connects2 to see what support and facilities you get with a 500GB hard drive.
BUt I have been using / selling the Connects2 ones for ages with no problems

Andy