Car Booked For Cambelt/service

POPS11

Reaction score
hi.. i booked my car (Audi a4 1.9Tdi 80000 miles on the clock) in for service with stoke audi this is what im getting done

1.Cambelt
2.Auxillary Belt
3.Water Pump

the cost £375 not bad what you think?!?

i also asked the charge for a full service £300 i have not booked the full service yet as i want your opinions on the price.

Anything else i should get done while im at it?
thanx.

The tensioner/damper is the expensive bit, this should be replaced as a matter of course and probably will be at an additional £150+. If not then it may need replacing later with another 3.5 hours labour.
Certainly pretty cheap for a dealer, but I doubt very much that's what you end up paying.

I had my TDi done by Stoke audi for less than £200 for a long life service, maybee they are not doing the deal anymore.

I had mine serviced (Major)at Stafford Audi (not far from Stoke) for £189.00 just mention E-bay!

Just thought about this...is their anyway in which i can find out if the pollen /oil/filter/cambelt/waterpump have ACTUALLY been changed?

Someone suggested to me to mark the current parts before service with a permanent marker/ or scratch.... i dont know where to find the parts like waterpump etc....

Anyone else do this?
thanx.