mods DONE in 07

chris_20

Reaction score
following on from my main man pavs thread, what mods have u done this past year and which was your fave?

i bought my car in oct 06, not long after the mods started. First off was the lowering 35mm from whom DPM kindly supplied the springs. my car came ready fitted with 19' RS6's and looked like a bus so it needed sorting first. after this i began the exterior bodywork, i got a s-line spoiler off ebay then came the votex front and side skirts. this brings me up2 this month in which i went a tad mental and spent over £600 on my car, this included 2 new tyres, 6k xenon headlamp kit and tints all round(what better way is there to spend your work bonus than on ur car lol)
ill get some pics sorted asap but at the mo ive kinda lost interest after some dumb *** blonde bitch in work smashed into my wing causing £540 worth of damage. so when thats fixed ill get the rear votex bumper to finish my car off, possibly a coule of exhausts aswell depending what grills i decide to go for with the bumper:arco:here the latest pics of mine anyhoo b4 tints and xenons

I bought my wheels in Nov 06. The 190 came with the full s-line kit and 17's. First thing first car needed a detail as the prev owner relied on the local drive through car wash so off it went to Steve from www.the-detailer.com for several hours of tlc. Next up a set of rep 18inch RS6's with 235 profile tyres. In Oct this year had timing belt, water pump etc changed. Thats it my friends so far

Chris car looks spot on.

Heres a pic of mine:

IMG_2302.jpg

cheers pav, urs lookin good aswell, i remember when urs went in for the detail. long time ago hope the car is still swirl free,lol?

o yer personal plate was purchased aswell,forgot about that!

Its 80% swirl free - bought the pc from Autopia and its still in the box - thats one thing im looking forward to doing in 2008. Oh yeah spent an arm and leg on detailing products. Ive got a nice collection built up including new karcher pressure washer, gilmour etc

lol, we'd be rich men if we wernt into our cars eh pav lol. i went through the phase of getting alsortsa detailing stuff. managed to curb the spending on that though once i got half decent stuff. im sure before summer time comes ill be splashing out on better detailing products though

Fitting the coilovers and the RS4 ARB.

It looks soo much better now on the lower stance, was a real bitch to do, but worth it, corners perfectly now.

FrontInstalled.jpg

RearInstalled.jpg

DWVintageFinish9.jpg

only had my car a couple of months and the mods i have done so far have been my german plates, 8k hid kit and my dvd headunit next year new wheels maybe tints and who knows what else :icon_thumright:

mods already done when I bought it:

18" brabus wheels (8.5"/9.5")
vortex kit
twin rear pipes

mods I done in 2 months of ownership:

6000k hid kit (changing to 4300)
jvc dvd headunit
aero wipers
S4 style headlights (black inners DIY)
black grille
RS4 arb (to be fitted)
towbar (to be fitted)
reversing sensors (to be fitted)

to come next year (if I decide to keep it):

coilovers
remap
cruise retrofit

In the last 12 months:-
Retro fitted RNS-E
Leather interior
new 18" original AVUS wheels
Re Map
RS4 Gear Knob
RS4 Pedals
New Brake Discs

this years mods were
1.Rieger Kit

2.Wheels

3.Uprated Pioneer Headunit + Cerwin Vega Component Speakers + Cerwin vega Sub

4.Matt Mirror Covers

5.Remap

6.K&N Filter

7.Uprated Diverter valve

8.Later edition N75 Valve

9.Tints

10.Exhaust (middle/back)

11.S4 Grill

12.Chrome Number plate surrounds (if that counts)

...******'ell, Quite abit really.

NO NO J7USS chrome number plate surrounds - there youve gone and done it, made the car look tacky, take them off!!!! quick no ones looking :tapedshut:

pav-g said:
NO NO J7USS chrome number plate surrounds - there youve gone and done it, made the car look tacky, take them off!!!! quick no ones looking :tapedshut:

How daaaarrreeeee you!!!

Pav, they have been on for about 6months, You should stop perving on just my Kit and pay respect to the detail!!!!

...they aint real chrome though, Just plastic shiney surrounds,look well with the S4 grill!!

Bought My 3.0 sport cab about two months ago and apart from changing the wheels and detailing it thats it ! Mods for 08 ?? To change it for an S4 OR An RS4 Cab !!

ChuckH said:
Bought My 3.0 sport cab about two months ago and apart from changing the wheels and detailing it thats it ! Mods for 08 ?? To change it for an S4 OR An RS4 Cab !!

Hey Chuck, How come you getting rid so soon mate,Why didnt you get the RS4 Cab:)hubbahubba: ) in the first place??

Got the car at the start of march and it looked like this..

amuletredvr1.jpg

Now with the following mods it looks like this

S4 Avus Wheels
Color coded lowers
S4 grill
S-line badges
Matt Alu Mirrors

audi4vm1.jpg

Other small mods include.

Dension ipod link (cradle on dash)
Front ambient lighting
psi tuning box

Think that will do it for 2008 aswell

Hey guys! I'm new around here, or at least new to posting much. Anyway, my mods of 2007 were:

Buying the car in February. It's a 2003 Ming Blue 3.0 Quattro 6 speed saloon with the sports package
Then...
B7 S4 front brakes
B7 A4 rear brakes
Carbotech Bobcat brake pads
Hotchkis RS4 Race front and rear sways
S4 rear bumper (after backing into a 3000gt. Oops.)
Aeroblade wipers

More to come soon...
(see the 2008 thread)