Xmas Casualty

ronny

Audi A4 1.8TQ
Reaction score
Website
www.ronny.ws
Ok, before you all start ******* yourseves laughing I think I have become the first to be assaulted by Santa :)

Story goes as follows,

Just popped round parents house to say hello, parked on the drive as normal and was chatting away, then an almighty bang outside so I go out to look and to my surprise the biggest father christmas you have ever seen has just blown off the roof of thier house and hit my car :)

Result is a huge dent in the wing, scratches on the bonnet and dent and some marks on the door..

Thought I would cheer you all up, god knows WTF I tell my insurance company haha.

Oh Sh*t, Unlucky mate, Is the damage bad??Any pics?(dont wanna rub it in)..

Im gonna tell the kids we'll have to let santa through the front door this year,Cant afford any accidents now can we.:eyebrows:

J7USS said:
Oh Sh*t, Unlucky mate, Is the damage bad??Any pics?(dont wanna rub it in)..

Im gonna tell the kids we'll have to let santa through the front door this year,Cant afford any accidents now can we.:eyebrows:

Yeah I took a few, will post some on in a sec, lol I have a 350 insurance excess soo looks like I am ganna have to stump the cash :)

Oh well it's only xmas

ronny said:
Yeah I took a few, will post some on in a sec, lol I have a 350 insurance excess soo looks like I am ganna have to stump the cash :)

Oh well it's only xmas

Won't your parents household insurance cover your repairs?

I'd seriously consider disowning your parents for having the lack of taste (& obviously the necessary DIY skills) to have a giant Santa on their roof.

My first thought was what the hell was a giant Father Christmas doing on your Parents roof!?

That is one very unlucky moment mate... however I would imagine the house insurance will cover it.

Anyway i cant wait to see the pictures...

H1_8ENF said:
My first thought was what the hell was a giant Father Christmas doing on your Parents roof!?

maybe he was delivering giant presents......
:nyah: