Amourfended and Swizzoled

Greytop

Reaction score
Thought some one might be interested to see what Amourfend looks like on an A4.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Greytop, what sort of price was this ?

Greytop, I have already picked up a few chips which i've touched up with Audi paint stick. Any idea what the armour would look like on top of existing damage?

thank you very much greytop! I decided to go with lumar since many people over here said its reliability is a tab better then 3m. I appreciate your time to help me think this through! And yeah im going with the more experienced guy since i love my a4 too much. Thanx again! This website can help people in the U.S www.llumar.com

[ QUOTE ]
ultrasporta4vk05 said:
thank you very much greytop! I decided to go with lumar since many people over here said its reliability is a tab better then 3m. I appreciate your time to help me think this through! And yeah im going with the more experienced guy since i love my a4 too much. Thanx again! This website can help people in the U.S www.llumar.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Vince

Just taken a look at the Llumar website and it seems to indicate this is a window/glass film rather than a bodywork protective film? May be I'm getting confused here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Greytop,
The llumar site is a professional window tinting company, and they do make a paint protection film, its on the site somewhere, i cant tell you right off the top of my head, but anyways i did some research before over here, and many people complained a little bit about how the 3m actually is not as clear as the llumar, and not as durable. Unfortunately i have to park my a4 outside so i have to make a pretty wise decision on which one to put on. lol Still once again thanx alot greytop for your time!

[ QUOTE ]
Kwakr said:ScoTTy - when will you have a confimed discount and sufficient subsrciptions for the group buy ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting on price information before publishing the details. I've just returned from a trip abroad and I still don't have the email so I'll chase it tomorrow.