Help!

ForthRightAfter

Reaction score
hello all, i love my S4 but i have some minor malfunctionings wondering if anyone knew how to fix.

1: my sun roof doesnt always go to the dial position set i have to play around with it in order for it to be where i want it to be and if i open it i have to flick it to a few spots and then turn it close to get it to close. malfunctioning sun roof?, need a new unit or ?

2: my lights don't go off at all. i know about daytime running lights if you leave it on auto. but there supposed to go if you put them on the O position they just wont go off, i mean its better that there always on and not always off but what gives?

3: my rearview mirror's dimming ability went away along with showing my the Compass on the right corner. anyone know if theres a fuse? or another way to check it? some sort of faulty wiring?

any answers to these problems would greatly be appreciated.

thanks

There is a fuse for the rearview mirror, check in the handbook for the exact number.

Sounds more like the convenience module is playing up. I'd hook up Vag-Com and check for any errors that point to the module.