Does anyone have this...

hmmm it looks suspiciously like the front of the ABT kit with a few tweeks here and there. i maybe wrong. i think a member on here james0808(i think thats his username anyway) has the ABT kit, he would be able to shed more light

I agree with Chris, very similar to the ABT kit, in fact theres an ABT bumper on Ebay - if you do a search it will come up. Its on for around 200 odd quid.

pav

thank for the ebay search idea, i do like the ABT front bumper as it Audi approved and you do see some a4's with that kit. I like the one i found but when I come to sell the car it will not be to everyones taste.

The bumper i would really like is the standard Audi S-line bumper anyone got an idea on how much they cost?

samuelt said:
thank for the ebay search idea, i do like the ABT front bumper as it Audi approved and you do see some a4's with that kit. I like the one i found but when I come to sell the car it will not be to everyones taste.

The bumper i would really like is the standard Audi S-line bumper anyone got an idea on how much they cost?

Try www.ebay.de m8 and just type in audi a4 s-line :icon_thumright:
theres full s-line bumpers on there for around 300 euro delivered :salute: