Audi A4 Boot Lip Spoiler

thecuse

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am looking around for a boot lip spoiler for my new B6 A4. I ordered one from Ebay in the matching paint colour, but when I received it yesterday, it was slighty off in colour and made of a hard rubber which was rolled up. I'd say it would take a week for it to straighten out.

Are the real spoilers one solid peice? Has anyone installed one of the Ebay spoilers?

Does anyone know where to pick an original or a good quality copy?

Thanks,

The Cuse :think:

hi
i bought a fibreglass copy from ebay for my old a4 tdi 130 and had it sprayed up to match and then had it bonded on. great fit and look but sadly up close you could see ripples in the fibreglass and once you know its there you notice it more.
if i were you id go for an OEM one to be safe.
lea

i bought a rubber one, it was rolled up or nothing but it was bendy. had it painted up and its a perfect fit and colour. very happy with mine!

I also have a bendy german ebay one, had it painted and fitted it myself and had no problems in 6 months

just got one for my a4 b6 off of ebay was made by abt panted it my self just got to fit now but its not bindy or rolled up was sent flat

hi guys can any one tell me if they just glued there boot spoiler on as not sure that will be enough any feed back would be good as i dont wont it coming of when i drive lol

can we get a pic of one of the ebay spoilers please??? if someone who has one fitted wouldnt mind doing so...

cant get a pic to load up strange