a4 sport. What mirrors?

Andy D

Reaction score
I have a black 2004 a4 Sport and have been looking at getting a nice set of mirrors for it.

The OEM alu ones are far too pricey!

I've seen loads on ebay and just can't decide which ones to go for.

I really like the look of the chrome finish ones but if I could get a set of the Alu one that were a realy good S4 replica I'd maybe go for those.

Really stuck her on this decision.

Which looks best other than OEM jobs?:confused:

I HAVE THE COPIES FROM EBAY ON MY CAB AND IM REALY PLEASED WITH THEM, THE FATHER IN LAW HAS OEM ALLY ONES ON HIS A3 AND YOU CANT TELL FROM A FOOT AWAY,THE ONLY WAY OF TELLING IS TOUCH,
THE FAKES ARE PLASTIC BUT FOR THE PRICE THERE GREAT.
DSC05965.JPG

I GOT MINE FROM A USER NAMED ( carstyling_company ( 555
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
) ) HE WAS A GREAT EBAYER AND DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY, I ALSO HAD SOME FROM HIM ON MY OLD A4 TDI 130 SPORT.
THEY DONT COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS BUT THEY ARE A PEICE OF CAKE TO FIT,LOOKING INSIDE THEM WHEN THEY ARRIVE YOU CAN SEE WHAT TO DO TO REMOVE THE OLD THEN REVERSE YOUR STEPS TO FIT NEW,TOOK ME ABOUT 10 MINS EACH SIDE.
IF YOU GET SOME AND NEED ANY ADVISE ILL HAPPILY TALK YOU THROUGH IT STEP BY STEP EITHER ON HERE OR BY PHONE.
HOPE THIS HELPS
LEA:hubbahubba:

I've got the same as you and i've put the brushed alu ones off ebay on. About £110 inc posting if I remember. Dead easy to fit aswell. Just go on A4mods.com and there is a photographic step by step install. I've also put the S4 grille on which was only about £50 from Audi. Have a look at my profile pics to see for yourself. I've tried to put pics on this message but don't know how to! :blackrs4: