MIy first Audi !!!!!!

ChuckH

Reaction score
Its a 3.0 Sport !
Picture083.jpg

yum yum......traded in your M3?

(detailing world i think):icon_thumright:

Ha Ha Mate well spoted ! I took this car in PX For My M3 Which was allmost unuseable on our ***** pot holed roads !
Picture087.jpg
Picture085.jpg
Picture084.jpg

phil1978 said:
Looks nice mate, Congratulations on joining the Audi group.
Thanks Great to be here !!!! Allready looking for an S4 convertible ! Im Totaly bowled over bye the the Audi build quality and attention to detail !

Chuck,

Welcome mate!! lovin the cab, almost bought one exactly the same as yours, something about the way the two tone blue looks in the summer.

How did your M3 compare to the cab, speed wise, running costs, build etc. It goes without saying that handling was better!

Im looking to change my cab to an S4 but have a thing for Laguna Seca blue M3's.........

Stevey.D said:
Chuck,

Welcome mate!! lovin the cab, almost bought one exactly the same as yours, something about the way the two tone blue looks in the summer.

How did your M3 compare to the cab, speed wise, running costs, build etc. It goes without saying that handling was better!

Im looking to change my cab to an S4 but have a thing for Laguna Seca blue M3's.........

I agree totally, Foooking lovely they are.The Matching leather looks spot on when the roof is down.

....Aslong as it aint the Rusty Yellow vile colour!!:puke2:

J7USS said:
I agree totally, Foooking lovely they are.The Matching leather looks spot on when the roof is down.

....Aslong as it aint the Rusty Yellow vile colour!!:puke2:

I actually quite like that colour, its yellow but at least its not twttish bannana yellow lol.

Laguna seca blue anyday though! im sticking with the vag label though, nogaro blue s4 next car! :icon_thumright:

Stevey.D said:
Chuck,

Mate get a realy good long test drive before buying an M3 !. The ride quality is woefull !. Once the novelty value has worn off the M3 takes some living with !. Faster YES .Better handling Maybe. BUT for the other 95% of the time they are just to wearsome !.
The Audi wins hands down on build quality. Ride. Running costs (By an absolute ****** mile !!). And as Ive said its just so much better 95% of the time !.
The dealer where I bought the Audi showed Me the book drop figures for both the Audi and The BMW. The audi is currently dropping at the rate of £450 each month. Whilst the BMW M3 is dropping £1150 a month !!

The S4 is for sure My next car But for now I loving the Audi !

Niknak said:
Looks nice mate, so any plans for it?

No Mate not realy Other than a change to an S4 or an RS4 Cabriolet !
Might change the wheels though cos there are a couple of kirb marks on Mine !

t4ctics said:
nice car mate, J7USS your car looks awsome in red too!

I agree that Red Audi looks the absolute Muts nuts ! What size are those wheels Mate ????

Cheers for the opinion Chuck!

As much as I love the cab (and I really really love it) I just wish it went round bends a bit better...... once summer comes I doubt I will care though.

Have you drove your car topless (excuse the pun) yet? it will sound mint!

Stevey.D said:
Cheers for the opinion Chuck!

As much as I love the cab (and I really really love it) I just wish it went round bends a bit better...... once summer comes I doubt I will care though.

Have you drove your car topless (excuse the pun) yet? it will sound mint!

No Mate not yet ! I drove it up to Scotland a couple of weekends ago though and I have to comment on how quiet the roof was ! Not a squek or noise from anywhere ! And on the way up going realy steady it returned 35 MPG Thats filling it using it filling again and deviding !
I bought a Genuine Audi wind defector off E bay complete with the carry bag for £85 delivered ready for spring Cant wait !!!

As for going faster round the bends the trade of in the crap ride in the BMW is just to great And You find Yourself having to back off the gas as the car bounces around
Trust Me I dont hang around in cars or on Bikes and know a good car from a bad or indifferent one And the BMW IS almost completely lost on our **** roads !!!
picture031.jpg

ChuckH said:
I agree that Red Audi looks the absolute Muts nuts ! What size are those wheels Mate ????
Thanks, They are 19's mate

J7USS said:
Thanks, They are 19's mate
I have a set of 17s arriving for My car on tuesday They are the RS ones ! Didnt wat to compromise the ride plus there are neq good quality tyres on My car as well !! Will be seriouly looking for an S4 or an RS4 Come springtime though !