How many horses ??

ChuckH

Reaction score
Ive recently bought an Audi 3.0 sport cabriolet 2003 with the 3.0 V6 It has replaced a BMW M3 cab . Question is ( Not that it realy matters cos I just love the car ?) How many BHP does it have ??? TIA !!

220bhp.Not as much as your old M3 but more than enough to see off alot of cars.

MattS3 said:
Crikey, I'd never buy a car without checking those sort of specs/detail first !

Well yes good point But I saw the car took it for a test drive liked it bought it deal done ! Like I said the ammount of power doesent realy matter I was just curios.
Of course the M3 was faster With its 343 BHP ! But living with the ride on 19 inch wheels and rock hard suspension was simply not on !
The Audi is superb Well built Quick enough And its just so much more useable for 90% of the time !
My next car will certainly be an S4 or RS4 Cabriolet but for now the 3.0 sport is just fine !!

I went from an A4 with lowered suspension and 19's to a 330 ci lowered on 19's and the ride is much better in the 330.
RS4 cabriolet is a lovely motor,good choice.

My mate has a M3 cab, very nice car, what age was it!! You'll certianly notice a drop in performance, why did you change??

Read his second post, it says why he changed...

As above, the V6 is 220bhp at I think 6300rpm. Don't forget also that it has 300nm of torque from 3200rpm, so it's quicker than you might think.

Grae said:
My mate has a M3 cab, very nice car, what age was it!! You'll certianly notice a drop in performance, why did you change??

As above for reasons to change ! My M3 was a 2003 Yes it was faster when the road allowed But on our pot holed and rapidly deteriorating roads a car like an M3 is very hard work to say the least !!!!
The M3 certainly wins on looks and pose factor But drive one for a day And for the first hour its great By the end of the day You will want to give it back !!!