EM TuningSky Insurance
    1st Quattro Deffo not my last...

Status

Rear Splitter Info Needed asap plz

I am in the porcess of kitting my beloved audi out its booked in on wednesday to be sorted but bloomin listers have idiots working for them in birmingham

i was given a price of jus under 150 for rear splitter the one that comes with 2 exhaust cut outs on each side of the lower bumper and has mesh running thru the middle (think S4's) come with this 1

Audi said well its a complete bumper lower splitter isnt possible have to buy the whole thing which you can imagine what my response was,

where is bst place online to buy this splitter and have it delivered preferably next day,my car is an 03 saloon

thank you in advance for any help.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    Neil at audi-accessories should be able to supply this for you. www.audi-accessories.co.uk
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !

Controversial & Contradictive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andyccr
    Neil at audi-accessories should be able to supply this for you. www.audi-accessories.co.uk
    If they ever get back online.
    53 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport 180 Tiptronic. Heated Buffalino leather, DVD Sat Nav RNS-E, TV, Bluetooth, 6 cd, BOSE, Colour DIS, Cruise Control, Auto lights and mirrors, Interior light pack, Heated mirrors.

1st Quattro Deffo not my last...

Status
    Cheers for the replies guys i was wondering whats happened to audi-accessories anyone kno when there back up?

I've ordered the splitter from audi 113 its setting me back comes primered etc

was told its an S-line splitter and that it wont fit lol

gotta love the dealers for knowledge,hope im not wrong