Heated Seats

JohnboyC

Reaction score
My 2003 A4 Avant has front heated leather seats,,,fab in this colder weather.......the temperature of the seat is set by a small wheel (one for each seat) below the aircon control unit........

The passenger seat can be set from zero (off) to six, which gradually increases the temperature of the seat.....

The drivers heated seat one is also off (when set to zero) to mega hot no matter what number the wheel is set too.....its in Audi main dealer to be MOT'd on Monday, so have asked them to look at the driver seat...whats likely to be wrong, as I do like the heated seats, but not when they are too hot to sit on, and will it be covered under Audis extended used car warranty ? :think:

Is it an Audi Approved Used car? How long ago did you buy the car from Audi? They do a 12 month warranty on their approved used cars, during which time the seat heating will be covered. If you've gone beyond the 12 months, it will only be overed if you purchased an additional extended warranty I'm afraid.

Fortunantly, I have only had the car since May 07, and I purchased from Audi York.....Hopefully the people at Audi Preston will sort it for me :)

Heating seat element is knackered - so waiting to see if it will be fixed under Audi warranty :)