apr?...good and bad...anyone?

Reaction score
just got myself an 03 a4 1.8t quatro and was thinking about getting it programmed by APR as well as their sport exhaust...can anyone steer me in the right direction...any bad or good news on them?

I had my previous car, Leon Cupra R(1.8T) mapped by APR and had no problems . It's a smooth map compared to Revo which is a bit more aggresive , but it did give similar performance figures on the dyno.
If you have cruise fitted you can also have a number of programs put on and switch between them which is nice.
Also if you have a laptop and a Vag com lead you can use V-Tune if you wish to tinker with the map to take into account different mods etc..
I would try the free trial first and judge for yourself

Julian

thanks...what do you think about APR's sport exhaust system...or does that even matter which brand i go with

No experience with the exhaust , but APR stuff is usually good but expensive.
I would be tempted by a Milltek as they have mainly good write ups and not too expensive

Hi Mate
We are the main APR agents in this country
As has been said here it is a very good smooth map and will give you some good figures :)
Cruise control will give you switchability too , if you dont have cruise then we can do that for you too
The exhausts from APR are quality piece of kit
They are very well made and are shiny too
As for price difference , Milltek are quality too , think it comes to preference
Definately worth having the free trial though on APR
http://www.goapr.co.uk/
Have a look on this web site and see who is closest to you
If you need any more help feel free to give me a shout back
Sarah