I've finally bought one!!!!

Grae

Reaction score
Well its taken me a while to find the right one but ive got one now and i love it!!!:rockwoot:

It’s an 52 reg Audi A4 3.0 v6 Quattro sport, 54k miles with FASH. Its got a full Votex body kit, full leather, window tints, electric windows/mirrors, electric lumbar support, cruise control, xenons, bose speakers etc etc All the goodies you would expect. Nice rumble from the V6 too!! Would have liked parking sensors but hae minor detail!!

Not had a chance to give it a full clean and going over yet so forgive me if its not perfect, plus its a pretty crap day for pics to but here it is anyway

Nice Grae, Looks well, Once it had a Good hard clean polish, It'll look as shiney as mine!!;) :icon_thumright:

Yep very nice.... your fortunate to get your hands on one with all the goodies and a low mileager.

Very nice, think a set of bigger wheels would set it off and fill those arches up better.

:icon_thumright: yep very nice, liking the votex more and more everytime i see it:icon_thumright:

Cheers for the comments folks, wasn't the best of days to take pictures so will take some more after its been properly cleaned!! And agreed it definately needs bigger wheels, a set of 19" Rs4's would do the trick!!

Nice motor mate, good find on the mileage too, nice and low :)

Rich

Very nice and a nice colour too, red does seem to be the "in" colour at the moment :)

On a side note, just have a quick check inside your expansion tank, and look to see if the liquid is red/pink inside, just incase some numpty has used a glycol based anti freeze rather than the proper G12. The pic shows the header with very dark liquid inside :)

Heres mine with G12

http://www.ronny.ws/N95/02112007393.jpg

Silver Quattro said:
shes gorgeous Grae only things id personally change as has been mentioned are wheels and possibly bigger tail pipes.

Tail pipes....Doh for got about that one......:yes: