How much is my car worth - need your help guys!
I have decided the time is right to move on and sell my car. Most of you will know that it had a few modifications (20" alloy wheels etc.). I have decided to remove the modifications and give the car a more "standard" look again (18" RS6 alloys etc.). Problem is, I am unsure how much to ask for the car. What do you guys reckon is the going rate? Rough spec shown below:
- 2004 (04 plate) Audi A4 Avant S-Line 1.8T (190)
- 6 speed multitronic gear box
- 19.5K miles
- Full Audi service history (just serviced)
- MOT till March 2008
- Light pack
- Winter pack (heated seats etc.)
- Xenon headlights
- Colour coded engine bay
- RS4 aluminium pedals and footrest
The car is in extemely good condition.
Any thoughts/advice greatly appreciated.
Last edited by gtiglasgow; 28th October 2007 at 17:09.