Sidelight problem.

-chris-

Reaction score
Hello, having just bought my A4 my sidelights and headlights are very yellow and dull so thought i would buy myself some white/blue sidelight leds and am going to get an hid ki for my headlights. Heres the problem when i fitted the led sidelights when i switch them on they come on for a few seconds then they flash on and off too my confusion. I have tried swaping them over and turning them round but to no ovale:motz: anyone know what the problem could be?? i tried the leds in my gti and they work fine so i know its not the leds so must be something to do my my car.

Cheers for any help Chris.

yep they flash i tried fitting led sidelights to mine too . I think its something to do with the car not reqconising the voltage and too solve the problem a resistor was needed to go across the led light itself dont know if anyones done it yet as im interested to know.

mmm am still confused so how do these work?? ie where do they go??

i run into the problem and just ordered a set of xenon look sidelights from a crowd in japan.
There a blue glass 5w bulb (not just painted blue) and they look well when accompanied with my HID kit ;)

Do you have an address from where you got these mate?