Where to buy a glovebox

ang12el

Reaction score
A mate of mine needs to buy a complete glovebox (blue) he has tried various scrap yards in his area but no one seems to have any also had a quick look on fleebay. Does anyone else know of any online breakers yards or places to get a glovebox - he has already spoken to Audi main dealers in his area (4) and the prices they are quoting he could buy a semi detached shed in suburbia for. Oh sorry he is located in Manchester.

£20!!! Cheeeaappppp.
Im going to have to buy one too, My ****** latch has stopped working and its a screwdriver job to get it open.
Still going to take it off and have a look at the inside mechanism but if I can grab a ne box for that price then may aswell.

You can buy just the latch mechanism from a dealer for around £20 also, if that's all thats knackered.

J7USS said:
£20!!! Cheeeaappppp.
Im going to have to buy one too, My ****** latch has stopped working and its a screwdriver job to get it open.
Still going to take it off and have a look at the inside mechanism but if I can grab a ne box for that price then may aswell.

it wasnt a new one but just as good and i just swapped the locks over easy peasy