JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    Buff my shiny red one...

Status

Question 19" wheels - offset and size query

I've searched but wanted to double check before I go ahead!

I'm looking at a set of alloys which are 9 x 19" with an offset of ET45 and 235/35 tyres - will they fit on my Avant S Line without any probs? It's got the standard 18" Five Arm alloys on at the moment.

Cheers
    Audi A4 Avant S Line 190 | Brilliant Red

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    you,d b better of gettin et35 they fill the arches better my wheels are 8 x 19" et35 with 235/35/19 tyres
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

***** rent boy

Status
    I've got absolutely huge 255/40/19's with an offset of 48, and there is very little rubbing, you should be OK with yours.

4th Gear

Status
    doesnt the higher offset take the wheels closer to the centre of the car golf
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Speed
    I've searched but wanted to double check before I go ahead!

I'm looking at a set of alloys which are 9 x 19" with an offset of ET45 and 235/35 tyres - will they fit on my Avant S Line without any probs? It's got the standard 18" Five Arm alloys on at the moment.

Cheers
    Standard is 8x18 ET43 so you're adding 12mm (more or less) inside and outside. 12mm outside will be fine but I would be more worried about clearance on the inside of the arches..........

Also a 9" rim is quite wide for a 235/35. Why not just fit the 8x19 ET 35's? They will be 8mm further out and you'll have no issues.

BUB
    A4 Avant S-Line quattro - Avus Silver/Silver Half Leather *240ps*346nm* - a few choice mods. Now Stared up ;-)

Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Status
    Bub is bob on there, get ones you know are gonna fit, iv'e got same size / offset etc as bub with no issues, even five-up with a boot full of ale.
    54' A4 Avant TDI130 GmBh Sport Sline-19"RS6 Alloys + SATNAV+RNS-E+ TV/D.V.D/MP3+ Colour D.I.S+ Bose Hi-Fi+Bluetooth+Heated Buffalino Leather+ Aluminium Fishscale inlays+ Xenons+ 6 disc changer+ Interior Light Pack+ Storage Pack+03'VW Bora TDI150 Sport Highline+ 05' ZX-10R Ninja

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi chaps please help, ive been driving myself nuts looking for wheels this weekend. I have a b6 audi a4 cabriolet and wanted to know if 9j 245/40/18 et52 wheels would fit on my car. been researching for 2 days and had no luck. please help many thanks

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Light Speed . 19"x 9" will fit easy with the 235 x 30 tyre mine have a offset of 42