Me new wheels

A4 TC

1.8T quattro sline
Reaction score
First attempt at posting pics of me phone, here we go hope this works , my new"19" wheels.

a4tc018.jpg

a4tc023.jpg

Mcgough said:
Cool mate, you can work a computer eh..
Cheers wouldnt know where to start without you:icon_thumright:

Never seen the stand in you garage when i looked in today?!?!

image.php

lookin good tc. what offset are they they look lower than my et 35,s

jase0851 said:
lookin good tc. what offset are they they look lower than my et 35,s

cheers jase0851 et 35 and they are 35 profiles may be its the falken tyres ive got on, makes them look lower

Yeah I like them, Suit the car and colour!!:icon_thumright:

bloomin look gorgeous set the whole stance of really well,

incidently ive been contemplating the RS4 front but cant justify the price for that bumper at over £700 unless you've got it cheaper from elsewhere do tell plz.

Silver Quattro said:
bloomin look gorgeous set the whole stance of really well,

incidently ive been contemplating the RS4 front but cant justify the price for that bumper at over £700 unless you've got it cheaper from elsewhere do tell plz.

cheers for the complement.

Yeah the hofele bumper thats about right £700 all in to my front door then about £450 fitting it and thats direct from hofele germany not the dealer they have over here who charge £795 and then add vat on top.

A4 TC said:
cheers for the complement.

Yeah the hofele bumper thats about right £700 all in to my front door then about £450 fitting it and thats direct from hofele germany not the dealer they have over here who charge £795 and then add vat on top.

Im in 2 minds dont know whether or not to get the hofele when im into doing my car up at a later stage or go with a different after market bumper thatl keep the B6 front look:unsure:

p.s
if anyone knows of a B6 in silver with the hofele front please point me in the right direction,thanks.

Silver Quattro said:
Im in 2 minds dont know whether or not to get the hofele when im into doing my car up at a later stage or go with a different after market bumper thatl keep the B6 front look:unsure:

p.s
if anyone knows of a B6 in silver with the hofele front please point me in the right direction,thanks.

Go to hofele.com then show cars then customers cars then click open audi a4 b6 8e and the last car on the bottom should be silver

A4 TC said:
Go to hofele.com then show cars then customers cars then click open audi a4 b6 8e and the last car on the bottom should be silver

Cheers for that pal much apreciated i have made my mind up now and its guna be the first bumper on that section RS4 style but not the face lift jobbie :icon_thumright:

Why whould anyone like to make there B6 look more like a B7?

IMO they stick out to far and look like a volvo's front end sticks, but each to there own.

Silver Quattro said:
Cheers for that pal much apreciated i have made my mind up now and its guna be the first bumper on that section RS4 style but not the face lift jobbie :icon_thumright:

Go direct from them mate, its cheaper than their dealer in the uk just give them a email and the guy i believe is called andreas antweiler will give you a quote back but it is in euros ,and dont worry the guy speaks and writes perfect english

A4 TC said:
Go direct from them mate, its cheaper than their dealer in the uk just give them a email and the guy i believe is called andreas antweiler will give you a quote back but it is in euros ,and dont worry the guy speaks and writes perfect english

Already sorted got a quote for just under £300 for the bumper with centre mesh included and i think it weas around £30 for fog mesh,very prompt and efficient service Andreas replied back to my email straight away,very impressed with them so far.

Silver Quattro said:
Already sorted got a quote for just under £300 for the bumper with centre mesh included and i think it weas around £30 for fog mesh,very prompt and efficient service Andreas replied back to my email straight away,very impressed with them so far.

£300 not bad does that include your delivery too? well good luck you wont be disapointed with the bumper its good quality and the fit is very good.

A4TC - A bit cheeky I know but how much did your wheels set you back if you dont mind me asking?

J7USS said:
A4TC - A bit cheeky I know but how much did your wheels set you back if you dont mind me asking?

J7USS you have pm

A4 TC said:
£300 not bad does that include your delivery too? well good luck you wont be disapointed with the bumper its good quality and the fit is very good.

Hi mate it doesnt include delivery but all in that bumper without parking distance control and also without washer openings but he has quoted me washer capps which i dont kno why but can only assume that the bumper comes with washer openings already and the capps are separate,all in its about just under £400 including delivery,

also wanted to ask you how you find the ride of your car with having 19's does it handle it well or do you get any rubbing?

Silver Quattro said:
also wanted to ask you how you find the ride of your car with having 19's does it handle it well or do you get any rubbing?

I find the ride of the car is unchanged however the handling is not as good as the "18s" but thats is when im really caning it I put the "19s" on more for the visual effect than the handling didnt really think about handling when I saw these wheels i just thought damn i got to get me a set of these rims . and there is no rubbing at all.

A4 TC said:
I find the ride of the car is unchanged however the handling is not as good as the "18s" but thats is when im really caning it I put the "19s" on more for the visual effect than the handling didnt really think about handling when I saw these wheels i just thought damn i got to get me a set of these rims . and there is no rubbing at all.

Hmm im contemplating this issue of either having 18's or goin all out and having 19's on the car,19's may jus get the nod but cheers mate.

Some better pics,getting the hand of uploading pics now!