AUDI A4 2002-2004

G

gujar

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SLINE BUMPERS FOR MY AUDI 2002 A4..I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE I CANNOT SEEM TO FIND ANY. I AM LOOKING AFTER THE STANDARD SLINE BUMPERS OR LIPS AND ALSO SIDESKIRTS.

gujar said:
HI DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SLINE BUMPERS FOR MY AUDI 2002 A4..I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE I CANNOT SEEM TO FIND ANY. I AM LOOKING AFTER THE STANDARD SLINE BUMPERS OR LIPS AND ALSO SIDESKIRTS.

I have the sline lower front bumper and foglight grills for sale have a look in the classified section on here pm me if you interested

Hiya mate, just following thread - which bumper is it ur selling. Just had a look in classified section but cannot find it.

pav

All right mate it is the same one thats on your car from looking at your pics in the gallery section what ive got available is the front lower part of the bumper and 2 foglight grills . It came off the mrs 2.0 avant sport , sometimes I think there called ultrasport, sport and sline bumpers it get confusing cause everyone calls them depending what car it came off.

I dont know if it will fit other se spec front upper bumpers,someone must have tried on here . I will look in the manual for the paint code tomorow if it gives an idea at what colour black it is.

All right guys the colour of my lower sport/sline front bumper for sale is Z9W ebony black i beleive and its for sale for £60 with the 2 fog light grills but you have to collect, i am in newcastle if anyone interested PM me your mobile number and i can mms some pics to you .cheers

ive emailed you my mobile number. could you send me a pic please...will i have to collect or can you post? let me know