VANDALISED

stoakseya4

Reaction score
Unbelievable!

Got to my car after finishing work late on Friday night, and some toe-rag has scratched my offside driver and rear passenger doors! Had it checked out and they weant nearly £300 to repair! How much, WTF ?? That's from chips away...

Will get another quote from a paint shop...

No a happy camper !

audi charged me 500 quid to spray a wing so dont go to them stoaks

I got quoted between £600 and £900 for a side respray after my front wing was kicked in a few months back. Still haven't bitten the bullet and gone for it yet.

Sorry to hear about that mate.Seems to be an increasing post on this forum F--king sickening.

Maybe worth asking your insurers whether you are covered for vandalism damage. If you are then it's like a windscreen replacement and doesn't effect your NCD.

Sorry to hear that there are some people who have no respect for other people's property. It makes you sick. You work, you pay taxes, you afford yourself a little pleasure and some fool with an amoeba for a brain decides to exercise what little control they have over their limbs on your pride and joy. Perhaps the solution is to impound their SKY TV dish, plasma screen and souped-up 1.1 Corsa. Feckers.

I'd have done at a proper bodyshop even the best chipsaway guys can only do inconspicuous stuff IMO.