Strange problems?!

bonerp

Reaction score
Ok heres a weird one:

Put on right hand indicator it flashes once, then the left one flashes, then it goes back to the right one again and carries on as normal! Its intermittent - great eh?!

Other problem; heated door mirrors dont seem to be working. I understand a certain temp triggers it. Even tho they are misted up, is it not cold enough yet? Cant they come on with rear window demist? Stupid **** idea!

bonerp said:
Ok heres a weird one:

Put on right hand indicator it flashes once, then the left one flashes, then it goes back to the right one again and carries on as normal! Its intermittent - great eh?!

Other problem; heated door mirrors dont seem to be working. I understand a certain temp triggers it. Even tho they are misted up, is it not cold enough yet? Cant they come on with rear window demist? Stupid **** idea!

my heated mirrors dont work either i was thinkin do they work with the rear view de-mist

the indicator problem is more than likely a faulty hazard warning switch.

mine played funning games before changing it. all ok now

Simon

hmm that'd make sense as used the hazards to thank someone for letting me out! Bet they havent been used for a while too. I'll keep eye on it as seemed to be ok lately! Thanks