Chris NottEM Tuning

Thread: NCAP rating

Suspicious

Status

Arrow NCAP rating

This may have cropped up before but I thought i'd bring it up as there is a few newbies (1year and a month Loyal to Audi myself ) plus those thinking of buying an Audi A4 B6 range that may not know what NCAP rating their pride and joy is?

Anyway there is a pic and a few video clips of the A4 being 'whacked' (those who are squimish don't watch!) Think you'll be pleasantly surprised but if your a pedestrian steer clear of an Audi A4

http://www.euroncap.com/tests/audi_a4_2001/88.aspx

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Excellent. If you've not seen this before, here is the Top Gear crash-test of that spazzy G-Wizz Electric "Car" that we're all meant to be driving now to "save the planet".

I think I'll stick with my Audi thank you.

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1832/

Suspicious

Status
    Dan - Not seen that car before or that crash test you would not get me in one of them things for love nor money! I'll be sticking to the A4 for now thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Glad i'm behind the wheel! I'm thinking of printing off a copy to give to the parents of all the little kids down our road that think it's funny to shoot across in front of passing A4's!!! They definitely wouldn't stand a chance if i wasn't paying attention and accidentally squished one of 'em!

4th Gear

Status
    I never forget watching a traffic police based programme on the TV...where a bloke playing about with his mobile phone whilst driving a lorry on the M3 drove straight up the back of a stopped line of traffic.....unfortuantly a young lady was killed by this idiot in her Peugeot. The peugeot was half its orginal length and basically flattened...At the time I noticed the car in front of the peugeot was an Audi B6 A4 Avant....its rear end was totalled, as was the front, but the passenger cell was intact.....

Says a lot about the safety of the A4, but STILL I see every day people on their mobiles whilst driving....