NCAP rating

colemanlee76

Suspicious
Reaction score
This may have cropped up before but I thought i'd bring it up as there is a few newbies (1year and a month Loyal to Audi myself :salute: ) plus those thinking of buying an Audi A4 B6 range that may not know what NCAP rating their pride and joy is?

Anyway there is a pic and a few video clips of the A4 being 'whacked' :gun2: (those who are squimish don't watch!) Think you'll be pleasantly surprised but if your a pedestrian steer clear of an Audi A4 :yes:

http://www.euroncap.com/tests/audi_a4_2001/88.aspx

:respekt:

Dan - Not seen that car before or that crash test :faint: you would not get me in one of them things for love nor money! I'll be sticking to the A4 for now thanks :kissmyrings:

Glad i'm behind the wheel! I'm thinking of printing off a copy to give to the parents of all the little kids down our road that think it's funny to shoot across in front of passing A4's!!! They definitely wouldn't stand a chance if i wasn't paying attention and accidentally squished one of 'em! :whip:

I never forget watching a traffic police based programme on the TV...where a bloke playing about with his mobile phone whilst driving a lorry on the M3 drove straight up the back of a stopped line of traffic.....unfortuantly a young lady was killed by this idiot in her Peugeot. The peugeot was half its orginal length and basically flattened...At the time I noticed the car in front of the peugeot was an Audi B6 A4 Avant....its rear end was totalled, as was the front, but the passenger cell was intact.....

Says a lot about the safety of the A4, but STILL I see every day people on their mobiles whilst driving....