Finaly i'm a audi owner

tjm69

Reaction score
Got the keys to my 1.8 190 A4 Avant (black) on friday evening.
sorry its been so long but my backside hasn't been out of the leather seat since.
Can now understand the passion and pleasure driving them brings and going from a 2.0 galaxy to this is
:hubbahubba:
pics has soon has hubby takes some for me.

yeah can imagine its exactly as you say. Going from a Galaxy to a whole new Galaxy. Enjoy!!:salute:

bet the build quality is a tad better than the galaxy, good choice is it a sport model ?

The 1.8t will be nice and i bet its a tad different to the galaxay. Hope you enjoy it, im still hunting for the right one!! Get some pics up!!

its having the cam belt done has i type :scared2:
will get pics up at weekend when its nice n clean.
gonna sound like a noob but how do u know if its a "sport" all i know is its beautiful, turbo'd and goes like a dream.

Yeah how do you tell if its a sport model :think: I thought it was larger rims (17's) and lower suspension but is there anything cosmetic so you can tell the difference?

colemanlee76 said:
Yeah how do you tell if its a sport model :think: I thought it was larger rims (17's) and lower suspension but is there anything cosmetic so you can tell the difference?

with a sport you get the following, 17" alloys, 3 spoke steering wheel ,different front seats as in bigger bolsters on the bottom and top, 25mm lower suspension. these are just a couple i am sure someone else will add to this or correct me

I believe the 1.8T(190PS) only came as an S-line version anyway, which is what the "sport" model developed into in 2004. Do you have S-line bades on it? If so then its what the "sport" model became! You can also tell by looking at the V5 normally!

ok its got the 3 spoke steering wheel with s line in the leather mmmmm, s line on the side trim and inside front by the sills.
back has been de-badged but i like the look.
:icon_thumright:

finaly a few pics
Picture005.jpg

Very Nice, Lovely Colour!!

...some Light tints maybe???

tjm69 said:
finaly a few pics
Picture005.jpg

Very nice. If it's got half leather then you've got yourself a B6 S-Line Avant there. Manual, Multi or Quattro?

BUB :thumbsup:

exactly the same as mine apart from wheels and roof rails

it says about having leather in the first post bub

jase0851 said:
exactly the same as mine apart from wheels and roof rails

it says about having leather in the first post bub

Yeah saw that too. If it's full leather then it can't be an S-line and if it's a 190ps then it can't be a Limited Edition.

So what is it? 190 GmbH Sport with S-Line badges?

BUB :anorak: ;)

lol maybe a 190 gmbh sport but it has the wrong alloys on, mine came with 5 starr alloys which were standard i think on the gmbh sport

Yep it's a tough one dude.. I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it.

Remember, the truth is out there!!

logo

BUB :)

half leather ...manual ..should have been more clearer lol