New to forums and Audi need links for mods

omnicow

Reaction score
I'll make this short and to the point, I recently purchased an A4 3.0 CVT in the US and was wondering what kind of mods I should get and where i could find them (links). Money is not really an issue at the moment, I am more interested in prices and seeing what i should be aiming to get. Thanks for your help. I am in the US by the way so keep that in mind.

Well your mainstream American based VAG tuners are the below;

APR - www.goapr.com - Very well known both in Europe and the States and stage III tuning gives very good figures.
GIAC- www.giacusa.com - Again another well known tuner in the states.
Neuspeed - www.neuspeed.com - Well known in the states, but less so than the two above.
Greedspeed - www.greedspeed.com - I don't know much about these guys but the Yanks do from what it seems.
TAP (Total Audi Performance) - www.tap1.com - Again I know nothing about these guys but they do across the water
AmD - www.amdtechnikusa.com - Newbie to the States, but based on the European arm will provide good products.
Forge Motorsport - www.forgemotorsport.com - No chip tuning of their own but they do offer a number of great tuning products for VAG cars.

These are European brands, but are available in the US at a few places, so shouldn't be ignored;

Oettinger - www.oettinger.de or www.roadandsport.co.uk (UK dealer) - One of the longest running tuners for Audi's. A great tuner with a great range of products.
ABT- www.abtsportsline.co.uk/location.php3 - Again a long running tuner with good products. Official Audi chip tuning for The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium amongst other countries.
MTM- www.mtm-online.de or www.qstuning.com (UK dealer) - Well known for good maps with solid performance.
Projectzwo- www.projektzwo.de or www.roadandsport.co.uk (UK dealer) - Again a long runing tuner that's well respected.
SKN- www.skn-tuning.com or contact SKN (UK) Ltd. on www.scottsmototune.co.uk - Not so well known but good products nonetheless.
Upsolute - www.upsolute.com - Austrian tuner, well known worldwide

Any serious power mods to the 3.0 lump are expensive, as you'll be looking at a supercharger in most cases, however if it's cosmetic, handling etc. that you're looking at then there are plenty of options to choose from.

Welcome to the boards by the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif