Pics of my 2003 A4 tdi

M22_PRE

A4 autovogue style
Reaction score
Looking good.Just need some silver mirrors to make it stand out abit more.

Sweet!! 2 Questions though, what does the badge say on the right hand side of the boot lid, and what on earth were you doing parking outside Halfords for??!!!

Looks Nice, The alloys suit it just right.

What kit is that, Is it the new Reiger??

ooooh nice, likeing the kit, good one mate!!! looks clean with no exhaust, i wonder what it would look like with my rims..hummmm....photoshop anyone?

forgot to say, get some matt mirror covers and a black grill....

cheers for the comments, i was parked outside halfords was jst going to get some polish n wiperbaldes lol. The kit is an autovogue also that is wat the badge is on the boot lid. Where is the best place to look for a black grill as it is something i want to do aswell as the mirrors possably.

How much was the bodykit? And was it a replacement setup, or sits over the extg ?

if i remember right i think the kit is close too £2300 with fitting, i bought the car already done at autovogue in the north west. im pretty sure the frnt bumper is a replacement and the rear bumper is too.

The blackout grille can be bought from eBay, or if you're confident enough you can do it yourself, it's not that difficult. Nice car by the way, I wouldn't bother with the mirrors if you blackout the grille as it will look odd.

DIY Guide or eBay link

O that is very nice, but as was said already matt mirrors and a black grill will finish it off nicely :icon_thumright:

Awesome looking car mate, loving the kit. As long as i find one like this i'll be happy. Tell me where to go but just out of curiosity how much and what mileage does it have?

Lucky man!! oh and i say chrome mirrors!!:cool: