Pictures of my Wagon

Looks nice, thats my old car i sold it on 114k.

Certainly hope not :faint: Thanks for the comments guys, still deciding whether to lower it or not......

:meeting: Only kiddin ya Steve, looks good on them rims in that colour mate.:icon_thumright:

Only picked the wheels up yesterday and was unsure about the wheel colour at first but loving it now. They have a gun metal style finish that changes colour in different lights. In bright sunshine they look slighty chromed, Normal light standard alloy appearance and in dull light they look Anthracite.
No complaints here. :yes:

Very nice.
I had an Akoya Silver Avant a while back, lovely...

Get the windows tinted !

Mine is Akoya Silver, not sure if I want to get the windows tinted tho, may look a bit too gangster for me :notme:

I'll take some photos of the interior later today Niknak, hangover permitting....

nice car mate is it a tdi ? looks like it from the rear bumper

stoakseya4 said:
Get the windows tinted !

I agree with Stocksey have a light tint put on it and it will finish it off nicely.:icon_thumright:

As requested here are some photos of the Interior, sorry about the quality - they were taken on my phone.
On to a crapper note after having the alloys on for 3 days, I had to swerve to avoid an oncoming HGV at a mini roundabout and kerbed one of them. So apologies if anyone heard a very loud obscenity at 0600 this morning:wtf::wtf:

DSC00338.jpg

Got to say Steve, She's a beauty.

Well done on the choice of wheels. They set the Avant off to a tee. I gree with the comment on doing the rear tints. That would finish it off a treat. And 'YES' to the RNS-e too. They are not as expensive as you think to retrofit, especially if you don't mind a bit of DIY.

Were the wheels with the car or did you buy them separate?

Bought the wheels separartely, very impressed with them at the moment - worthwhile upgrade if you have the pennies.

Hi Steve, I am after some 19" RS4 wheels, yours look awesome.
Where did you get them and if you dont mind me asking how much?

Interested in everyones' opinion about replicas. Are they as good alloy as originals? Would hate to buy some only to *ugger them up quickly.

ldw said:
Hi Steve, I am after some 19" RS4 wheels, yours look awesome.
Where did you get them and if you dont mind me asking how much?

Interested in everyones' opinion about replicas. Are they as good alloy as originals? Would hate to buy some only to *ugger them up quickly.
I paid £825 from http://www.lkperformancestyling.co.uk/, they are offering the package from £690 with budget tyres. I got mine with Dunlops on as they are on special offer.
:o.k:

Sorry to bombard you but did you get the plastic Audi inserts with the wheels or did you transfer from previous wheels. My plastic inserts on my stock 9 spoke Audi alloys look bigger. Cheers!