Volks AutosChris Nott
    Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Status

RS4 Production Stopped?????????

I know im a bit slow and everyone already knows but i cant believe Audi are stopping production of the saloon and avant models of the RS4, what are Audi thinking????? Do they know what there doing?????? This also means i will never own one cos there gonna hold there money really well. ******** ******** bugger **** ****e and more ********. Theyve done away with the production line and replaced it with the R8 line! Which all good but who the hell apart from hitmen and oil baron's is going to afford one of them bad boys????????????????????????? MMMMMMMMM Audi i'm a bit bemused to say the least???????
    54' A4 Avant TDI130 GmBh Sport Sline-19"RS6 Alloys + SATNAV+RNS-E+ TV/D.V.D/MP3+ Colour D.I.S+ Bose Hi-Fi+Bluetooth+Heated Buffalino Leather+ Aluminium Fishscale inlays+ Xenons+ 6 disc changer+ Interior Light Pack+ Storage Pack+03'VW Bora TDI150 Sport Highline+ 05' ZX-10R Ninja

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    afraid so. They always said they were a limited production car.

if you want a new one, you'll have to have an RS4 Cabriolet now

***** rent boy

Status
    That's how the RS model line works, the new RS6 (unveiled yesterday) will be out soon, and historically no more than one RS model has been available at any one time, but this may change soon.

1st Gear

Status
    As an aside, took a ride in an RS4 Avant this evening and my god that is one hell of a car, the whole package, the handling, engine note, acceleration, it's just fantastic.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 46TheDoctor
    Which all good but who the hell apart from hitmen and oil baron's is going to afford one of them bad boys?????????????
    well either buy a gun or get a shovel and start diggin for oil