some little $%^&%^&$^&

samuelt

Reaction score
Just been out to my brother and sister inlaws to give their 4 year old a birthday present, been in the house half and hour when a boy knocks on the door and tells us some known little f&&&((((wit has been throwing stones and has damaged my a4!!!!!!

So now i have a 10p sized dent and scrathes right above the crease of the rear wing!!

turns out that this little ****** is know and has been done already for numourse asaults (including my nephew who is 5) and he is only 14. Every one told me his mother was a real peace of work so i stormed over to the house to demand they pay the bill. Only to be given a barrage of abuse about how he was only throwing water ballons. welll the car is not wet and no parts of baloons so told her to come out and look!! After learning some new words she tryed to slam the door so i stuck my foot in the way them dam did she go mad!! She kindly called the police on me!!! after thanking her for calling them and giving her some abuse back i pulled my foot out and waited. the little pice of scum is getting charged but i will never see a penny!!!!

Sorry rant over

sorry to hear that mate...Typical dont give a **** parents,thats why this
country is run ruin with yobs who seem to get away with everything!!!!

Nightmare... Sorry to hear about that mate, I know how you feel.

I had it something similar happen to Saab 9000 I used to own years ago, had it all on CCTV and the Police did nothing about it as apparently they were too young.

They should make the kids parents pay for the damage, but I think you're right when you say you'll probably never see the money for repairs. It's not right as half this kids these days don't seem to care about getting charged etc.

The country is definately going downhill...

Mate, find a big fifteen year old to teach him a lesson. Untouchable. An easy £10 will do, appreciate you may not get anything back from this little **** heed but it might save others from the same crap. It's no wonder more and more proper Brits are emigrating abroad for a better life! (6 o clock news)

This kind of sh1t is really getting on my t1ts at the moment. This PC country has gone down the poop shoot because we want to protect human rights. Trouble is that humans are a nasty species and always have been from the year dot. Protecting the more subdued and sensible vast majority of the population from having their rights infringed has given a massive loop hole for the morons of this world to take the p1ss and get away with it. They then have kids and dont bring them up respectful of others, and hey presto they're off being vandals etc. In my mind, sod human rights, bring back corporal punishment and remove the reins holding teachers back. It wont harm the good kids because they're not causing the problems in the 1st place, but it'll teach the little b@stards who cause trouble to behave!! Im a 30yr old bloke, brought up in a middle class family with both parents, dad in the army. Now I was taught the rights & wrongs at an early age and will do the same for my kids, when I have some. I've also been a doorman for 6 years and made a point of telling little gits that they were little gits, they didnt like it but to be honest I didnt care! If they messed about in my club then they were out the door, and if they didnt like it & kicked out then they were often out the door in a pile on the floor regretting it!! Its not a big or clever thing I know & plenty of doormen & women take it too far, but believe you me 9 time out of 10 they were a little more respectful next time they were allowed in the club! Rant over, needless to say I cant wait for the school holidays to be over & we can stop seeing the news plastered with yobs doing stupid sh1t thinking its funny. Poor kid from Liverpool last night, horrible incident.

And then they have a story on the national news that some little scroat has been arrested and charged for throwing a cocktail sausage at a pensioner. His parents are up in arms about it, but it's their inability to punish the kid or teach him right from wrong that means that it has to be done by the courts now. Parents are failing to teach their kids manners and respect. They blame everybody else and never take the responsibility themselves, so today their little darling throws a cocktail sausage and it goes unpunished, tomorrow he's shooting other kids in a pub car park.

I recently returned to my car where it had been parked outside my house to find the front wing had been kicked - there was a trainer mark left in the dust layer on the bodywork. Absolutely pointless wanton vandalism.

a six year old kid carved noughts and crosses in my bonnet on my old car with a stone, and when i confronted the mother her response was "it doesnt matter someone scratched our car last week"

jase0851 said:
a six year old kid carved noughts and crosses in my bonnet on my old car with a stone, and when i confronted the mother her response was "it doesnt matter someone scratched our car last week"

What a brainless piece of **** the mother that is, with a mother like that there's no hope for the kid he'll just progress to jail and cost the tax payer a fortune.

my mum when she was alive brought 3 lads up including me
on her own..not one of us as ever been in trouble, we was taught respect for people and property,not one of us dared getting in trouble with the law or the strap would come out....nowadays i could of problem sued her for hitting me with the stupid laws we have now!!!

Kids dont do respect now...well most of them anyway

jase0851 said:

I'd have smashed her front house windows in, and then told her that it doesn't matter, she's not the first person in the world to get her front windows smashed in.

These stories really wind me up! It's ever on the increase. Like arthurfuxake said you want to smash their windows in. The behaviour of the kids is obvious when you are confronted with the irresponsible parents.

This isn't a car incident but, some years ago some scrote shot my cat. She made it home 2 days later from going missing but had a pellet lodged behind her eye. She died that night at the vets. Kids had been seen with rifles shooting wildlife. The police couldn't have given a sh1t even after mither from me. They were useless. Someone we knew saw some lads about 16 with camouflage gear on at 5am. That did it for me! I run, so went out many early mornings hoping to see this b@st@rd. I train in martial arts too, so I wanted to give this scum something to think about. It only occured to me the damage I could have done after my anger eased or what he could have done to me with gun!

We are a society of degenerates and it's getting worse as the news displays more killings by youths!

Maybe we should all lodge a vote for a conscript type service. If the little **** heads want to cause riot in their early years, get them on file and when they turn 17, "Off you trot sunny, oh, and remember that gun/knife issue you had 4-5 years ago, well here's a real one, now get on the back of that Herc and start praying, you are off to Afghanistan!! Then lets see the little effers do wrong. Too many of our guys are getting totalled out there, maybe a bit of international diplomatic rehabilitation or whatever it could be called in this Politically Carp world would be good for them, and if we lose some, hey, we can then tell their parents "SH1T HAPPENS"!!!!

WOW! my head hurts now...off for a brew....