New piccies of car -eventually

audipardner

Reaction score
It's caused me headaches from day 1 and there is something that crops up on a weekly basis but here it is in all its fandabidozee nice and shinee glory. So cant get too cross at it.
hope they work!!
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...7/DSC02805.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...7/DSC02808.jpg
and finally
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...7/DSC02807.jpg

If anyone has seen this around the Essex/Bournemouth area AND knows who it belonged to from 03 onwards then please PM me. As Big Bruvva says, the history is a bit SKETCHY!! Saves me paying £5 to DVLC too.

Also added into the sticky thread at the top too!

DSC02808.jpg

Good looking car you have there :thumbsup:

I'm not sure about the S-Line and Quattro badges on the grille mind but it's your car dude.

BUB

Looks the buisness!! Nice colour:icon_thumright:

Thanks guys, still pondering on the two badges, especially the pretentious quattro one but it has DTM badges (x4) not the s line ones. Hopefully it'll fall off saving me a further headache of whether to keep it on or not, and then i'll just keep the DTM badges.

Are you a copper???!!
Ahem, yes, they are about 35% dark and the rest are limo tinted, which makes the fronts look darker apparently????

I've got a B7 in the same colour, same wheels and same chrome mirrors (but lets not start that discussion again). It looks great!

lol no!!! they do look much better with all windows tinted, I have 35% on the rear sides and 25% on the back window. I would like to add some tint to the front but up here in perth you would probably be arrested!!

audipardner said:
Thanks guys, still pondering on the two badges, especially the pretentious quattro one but it has DTM badges (x4) not the s line ones. Hopefully it'll fall off saving me a further headache of whether to keep it on or not, and then i'll just keep the DTM badges.

The Badges should be lower on the left hand side of the grill, they do look like they've been stuck on the car & shouldnt be there. Suggest you lose one of the badges & put the other one on the bottom left hand side. Good looking car though! Need to get the polish out on my beasty as its in bad need of a real good clean, been hard this year with the crap weather!

Although it's a common look you've got there, I have to say your car looks very nice. The RS6's are the best alloy bar none for the B6.

I'd lose the badges though, debadging provides a far better and cleaner look in my opinion.

audipardner said:

I'd do it the other way round Dude. Is the car not a Quattro either then?

DSC02807.jpg

BUB :uhm:

Im with the others on the badges, but other than that its gorgeous mate! :icon_thumright:

nice car i like that kit what exhaust is that ? the pipes fill the holes in the bumper nicely

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your Votex kit from and how much was it?

Hi, only just bought the car and in its description it did say they were RS4 pipes?? I never questioned it really coz they do look nice, but are on the quiet side. I'll get it up on some ramps and find out for sure.
The votex kit is a dodgy one in the sense that it is glued onto the car, so be wary of that - especially when getting it sprayed like I am soon. Back end being done as the paint over the join is flaking off, not a very good job initially IMHO.
I cannot take any praise for this motor guys as it was all done probably around 03, somehwhere down South by its previous, previous owner.
So showing its age in some areas but not bad at all really!!! Me and the DIS have married I think by the amount of times I've sweared at it though!!!! Now got a loose connection to my n/s indicator making me think its blown!!!! So hands dirty again this week
ta

The badges were put on to glam it up just before the sale. Its actually a 2.0 Sport N/A ALT engine. The quattro badge has come off, but still like the DTM ones though....dont think they did B6 DTM's did they?? So not too pretentious then?:)

Same colour as mine! I like it! :) Remove the badges if they're wrong tho!