where to start ?

jase0851

Reaction score
had an absolute nightmare lately it started of with me denting my wing on the sister in laws wall after havin my car 2 weeks insurance company wanted me to take it to ford i said no ill use audi expecting a good job n all that COLEBROOK AND BURGESS picked my car up left me with a poxy polo for 2 weeks !! and when i got my car back the day before yesterday the edge of the freshly painted wing is cloudy there are patches all over where they have machine polished it oh and all down the drivers side is hologram city !! i was well pleased not to mention they have scratched one of my brand new wheels i was at a loss for words really i was so full of **** at thye shody job they did i phoned them and they didnt answer which is no surprise as i had phoned them last week and got no answer for 4 days someone is coming to look at the work tommorow a manager from audi ill let u know how i get on

Sorry to be an ****, but that is not readable.

i aint very good at the moment golf cars stressing me out mate wrote it in a rush
basicaly audi main dealer paint shop took my car in to paint a wing and when polishing my car have messed up the entire paint work and scratched one of my new wheels