Angel Eye headlights/piper cross panel filter

auditurboquat

Quattro is the only way!!!!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone can offer any advice.

I have a A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro sport B6 53 plate and I want to put angel eye headlamps in which would be a direct exchange for the original ones using the same looms etc, so they just plug in with no soldering etc?

Are there any makes out there that do these which look like proper BMW ones where you can change the bulbs to whatever colour you want and not the cheap type where you can see 4 LED's in the halo ring?

Also if I bought a pipercross panel filter replacement for it would it make any difference from the standard one?

Cheers,

Mike.

Angle eyes are fantastic,you will love them.
The air filter will make a different noise but not really any performance gains,still worth the money as they last for years.

Hi,

I will get one of the filter from awsome GTI tomorrow then.

You dont know of any manufacturers of the Angel Eye direct replacement units?

Mike.

Very true they are BMW's but I was gona buy one of them until I got the Audi Avant quattro. Glad I got the Audi though!!!

I have ordered the ones from DPM and should get then in a week or so.

Will post pics when they are in.:icon_thumright:

Ive had the angle eyes fitted from ebay before, very good quality and easy to fit, not as bright as i hoped so i sold them on a few months back!

auditurboquat said:
Very true they are BMW's but I was gona buy one of them until I got the Audi Avant quattro. Glad I got the Audi though!!!
Good choice,bmw tourers look crap next to an avant,drive better though.

james0808 said:
Good choice,bmw tourers look crap next to an avant,drive better though.
Mmmmmm.... RS4 Avant vs (no existent) M3 Touring....

PetrolDave said:
Mmmmmm.... RS4 Avant vs (no existent) M3 Touring....

If there was an M3 tourer i would bet its a better drivers car than an RS4,but wouldnt look as nice.

In sweden they already test the middle monster cars RS4 and E92 M3.
in sharper bend roads and track was RS4 much better than M3 and you feel moore self-confident in RS4.
The new M3 hasnt the same aggressiveness like M3 e46 and when the car was concept they said that the car will be lighter than the older one.
Many of Bmw fans are disappointed with the car.
:thumbsup:

From the forums ive been on most people are very happy with the new M3,although loads think the new one is not as good as the E46 apart from that engine.
I prefer the looks of the E46 M3 also.
The car is 100kg heavier than the older one but it has a V8 to make up for that.
Wonder what the CSL will weigh?
I would still have a rwd car over a 4wd now,soooo much more fun.

I love the e46 m3 one of my favourite cars,
The e92 v8 engine is lighter than e46 m3 engine but the body of e92 is heavier, its must dependent to all luxury (i think)
But i dont understand why to reduce the speedometer from 300km/h to 280km/h?
And and and wheeen the CSL be ready to production it will be one of the monster cars in the street *I hope*
Really want to see a fight between M3 CSL and M5.. Good Sh.t
:icon_thumright:

Audi_A4_Driver said:
I love the e46 m3 one of my favourite cars,
The e92 v8 engine is lighter than e46 m3 engine but the body of e92 is heavier, its must dependent to all luxury (i think)
But i dont understand why to reduce the speedometer from 300km/h to 280km/h?
And and and wheeen the CSL be ready to production it will be one of the monster cars in the street *I hope*
Really want to see a fight between M3 CSL and M5.. Good Sh.t
:icon_thumright:

Unfortunatly most cars do seem to be getting heavier as they progress.
V8 M3 csl v V10 M5,Maybe by then an RS5 could join the fight too.:hubbahubba:

The 2008 Audi RS5 will be powered by the same 4.2 liter V8 engine that powers the Audi RS4, but will be completed with 2 turbochargers that will take peak power up to the 450bhp.
This car will be one of the greatest audi sport car. To get moore than 450bhp you can just remap.. Then here you are a car with over 500bhp :jester:
2 good 2 be true but its truthful :)