I want my A4 ...

baynesey

well you better unsell them, sharpish!
Reaction score
to look like this ... :hubbahubba:

DSC04965.JPG

mine, currently looks like this

DSC_0028.jpg

can anyone give me some advice as to what I need and approximate costings involved!!

Thanks

Chris

the ali window trims are to expensive to do the wheels you can get of ebay and the door trims if u cant find any second hand www.vagparts.co.uk are a good supplier of genuine parts and the lower bumper ebay again or vagparts

If you're going for that look, you'll need:

1) Coilovers or sport springs and new shocks. Coilovers between £500-£1000, and springs and shocks are a lot less, but these are not adjustable.
2) RS6 18" wheels. Replica's can be had for under £500 with tyres.
3) The S-Line body kit. this can cost more than £1000 if you take into consideration that you need the lower door blades, and also spraying.
4) Black roof rails. Maybe spray over existing rails?

I'd leave the roof rails, black just looks like the cheap Passat ones and will scratch easily

I've got a set of genuine audi rs4 9 spokes with decent tyres if you fancy them ??

andyccr said:
I've got a set of genuine audi rs4 9 spokes with decent tyres if you fancy them ??

the new Rs4's????

yes, as in my sig. thought it might be of some use to someone wanting to go to bigger wheels.

cheers guys, ignore the roof rails and window surrounds, prefer the silver over the black (just didn't spot them) ... loving the front bumper, wheels and flares though:icon_thumright:

Wheels and suspension are prob the first place to start, this will give you the most dramatic look, then maybe a slight tint, you can then work on the interior.
Wheels £500
Shocks and Springs (cheeper than coilovers) £600-£700 fitted
Tints £300 - £400

Just to give you an idea, I purchased a black A4 1.9 TDI, Awesome Jim said 'Who's is this S4' result just the look I was after! After a few tweeks and some £'s and time the car will take shape.
Ian

Baynesey....so U like my Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport EJ53 NMV (now on a PP).......took me bl**dy ages to find a good one.....It has full electric black heated leather seats, 4 x electric windows, lighting pack, centre arm rest, dual Air con, bose, heated/folding electric door mirrors, auto lights, Xenons, headlamp wash, reversing sensors. The original 18" Audi Cross Spokes (usually seen on TT's) were replaced with RS6 replicas (I still have the cross spokes with almost new tyres in my garage roof), with new continental 235/40/ZR17 rubber, Cruise control, DIS (not colour), double DIN Audi Symphony - which is due to get replaced with an RNS-e Sat NAv & Glove Box CD changer......last thing I will do will be to get battery area cover....Not into lowering or chipping motors....I think aluminium door mirrors would look very cool !
I do like the black roof bars......different from the more usual silver ones....

baynesey said:

Allright mate I have the lower front bumper and fog light grills from first pic for sale check out the classified section and if you are interested PM me.