Chris NottVolks Autos
    well you better unsell them, sharpish!

Status

I want my A4 ...

to look like this ...

mine, currently looks like this

can anyone give me some advice as to what I need and approximate costings involved!!

Thanks

Chris

2003 2.0 FSI SE A4 Avant

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    the ali window trims are to expensive to do the wheels you can get of ebay and the door trims if u cant find any second hand www.vagparts.co.uk are a good supplier of genuine parts and the lower bumper ebay again or vagparts

forced to complain

Status
    I would say well spotted there jase0851 - I just thought they were the same!

Neutral

Status
    wheels would be the first thing i would do. It will have an instant dramatic effect on the whole look of the car.

***** rent boy

Status
    If you're going for that look, you'll need:

1) Coilovers or sport springs and new shocks. Coilovers between £500-£1000, and springs and shocks are a lot less, but these are not adjustable.
    2) RS6 18" wheels. Replica's can be had for under £500 with tyres.
    3) The S-Line body kit. this can cost more than £1000 if you take into consideration that you need the lower door blades, and also spraying.
    4) Black roof rails. Maybe spray over existing rails?

Status
    I'd leave the roof rails, black just looks like the cheap Passat ones and will scratch easily

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    I've got a set of genuine audi rs4 9 spokes with decent tyres if you fancy them ??
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andyccr
    I've got a set of genuine audi rs4 9 spokes with decent tyres if you fancy them ??
    the new Rs4's????

Neutral

Status
    the old rs4's i think in his sig picture

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    yes, as in my sig. thought it might be of some use to someone wanting to go to bigger wheels.
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !

well you better unsell them, sharpish!

Status
    cheers guys, ignore the roof rails and window surrounds, prefer the silver over the black (just didn't spot them) ... loving the front bumper, wheels and flares though

2003 2.0 FSI SE A4 Avant

4th Gear

Status
    Wheels and suspension are prob the first place to start, this will give you the most dramatic look, then maybe a slight tint, you can then work on the interior.
    Wheels 500
    Shocks and Springs (cheeper than coilovers) 600-700 fitted
    Tints 300 - 400

Just to give you an idea, I purchased a black A4 1.9 TDI, Awesome Jim said 'Who's is this S4' result just the look I was after! After a few tweeks and some 's and time the car will take shape.
    Ian

4th Gear

Status
    Baynesey....so U like my Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport EJ53 NMV (now on a PP).......took me bl**dy ages to find a good one.....It has full electric black heated leather seats, 4 x electric windows, lighting pack, centre arm rest, dual Air con, bose, heated/folding electric door mirrors, auto lights, Xenons, headlamp wash, reversing sensors. The original 18" Audi Cross Spokes (usually seen on TT's) were replaced with RS6 replicas (I still have the cross spokes with almost new tyres in my garage roof), with new continental 235/40/ZR17 rubber, Cruise control, DIS (not colour), double DIN Audi Symphony - which is due to get replaced with an RNS-e Sat NAv & Glove Box CD changer......last thing I will do will be to get battery area cover....Not into lowering or chipping motors....I think aluminium door mirrors would look very cool !
    I do like the black roof bars......different from the more usual silver ones....
    Last edited by JohnboyC; 15th August 2007 at 20:36. Reason: typos

1.8T quattro sline

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by baynesey
    to look like this ...

mine, currently looks like this

can anyone give me some advice as to what I need and approximate costings involved!!

Thanks

Chris

Allright mate I have the lower front bumper and fog light grills from first pic for sale check out the classified section and if you are interested PM me.