Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Clucth and flywheel.

Hi guys i got a 2002 a4 1.8t sport.and when i am driving i notice the clucth is going.i spoke to one of my guys in audi and he said 400 to replace the clucth.last night his telling me i need to replace the flywheel too.But when i spoke to someone else whose got an a4,he said i dont really need to change the flywheel.I am really low in cash and been thinking about this all night.So can anyone help or advise please.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Status
    As long as you aint fried it by slipping it it'll be ok, i changed my clutch at 70k and didnt replace flywheel, i do know a flywheel will not leave you much change from 400 as i bought one just incase mine had blueing on its face which indicated its fried and warped, so you dont wanna change it if theres no need.
    54' A4 Avant TDI130 GmBh Sport Sline-19"RS6 Alloys + SATNAV+RNS-E+ TV/D.V.D/MP3+ Colour D.I.S+ Bose Hi-Fi+Bluetooth+Heated Buffalino Leather+ Aluminium Fishscale inlays+ Xenons+ 6 disc changer+ Interior Light Pack+ Storage Pack+03'VW Bora TDI150 Sport Highline+ 05' ZX-10R Ninja