Glovebox CD Changer

JohnboyC

Reaction score
Hi all...

I have aquired an Audi Glovebox CD Changer, which I will eventually connect to an RNS-e Sat Nav, when I can find one from someone I trust on Fleabay to get one from.

I currently have the glovebox with the two compartments up top and the bigger compartment below.....can I simply change the "inner" part of the Glovebox to fit the inner that allows the CD Changer to be clipped in and swap the glovebox door ????

Advice appreciated.......

Cheers

Just a thought.Why do you want a cd changer when you have the SD Cards?

JohnboyC said:
Hi all...

I have aquired an Audi Glovebox CD Changer, which I will eventually connect to an RNS-e Sat Nav, when I can find one from someone I trust on Fleabay to get one from.

I currently have the glovebox with the two compartments up top and the bigger compartment below.....can I simply change the "inner" part of the Glovebox to fit the inner that allows the CD Changer to be clipped in and swap the glovebox door ????

Advice appreciated.......

Cheers

I not long ago did the same thing and I replaced the whole glovebox, as it all comes as one.

I have however seen somewhere, either on this forum or www.navplus.us a guide of how to install a single din cage one of those two upper parts of the glovebox. This is much cheaper, but not as nice looking, mind you how often is the glovebox open, so it probably doesn't matter.

I mainly use the SD card for my music, but put the changer in to keep the misses happy as she like to play her CD's.

Cheers,

Rich