Part Number?

gtiglasgow

Reaction score
Guys,

Does anyone have the part number and price for the large plastic cover that fits to the top end of the engine bay area to hide the battery etc? If you dont know what I am talking about, look at the top of the engine bay in the following picture. Don't suppose anyone has one for sale?

P7200553.jpg

Cheers

Scott

That's an RS4 cover. Do a search on Audizine.

I've got the number but it's at work I'll post it if you have no luck. You'll need the two fixing bushes too.

BUB

Bub, I think he's talking about the cover which goes over the battery. The RS4 cover is to the right.

...and if I remember right it was Scott who gave us the part number for the RS4 cover!!!

golf said:
Bub, I think he's talking about the cover which goes over the battery. The RS4 cover is to the right.

Doh!

Note to self, must read posts properly

It's funny how the 04-05 B6's dont seem to have this cover. Mines missing too. Can't you just call your dealer?

BUB :)

Yeah I want one of them Rs4 covers, Think ill order one tomorrow!!!

What MY is your car ?
Is your car RHD ?
What engine ?

Send my your VIN and I will be able to check that up for you in ETKA. There are diff part# for those covers for diff. VIN #.

also the plastic battery cover part numbers for the B6 also that runs along the scuttle my 02 had one and my 04 doesnt, it keeps the leaves out!

gtiglasgow said:
Guys,

Does anyone have the part number and price for the large plastic cover that fits to the top end of the engine bay area to hide the battery etc? If you dont know what I am talking about, look at the top of the engine bay in the following picture. Don't suppose anyone has one for sale?

Cheers

Scott

The partnumbers you are looking for are.

8E1 819 417 B (main cover)
8E1 819 422 (small cover over battery)

MR. S-LINE said:
The partnumbers you are looking for are.

8E1 819 417 B (main cover)
8E1 819 422 (small cover over battery)

Many thanks - you are a true gentleman!!

Looks like the part numbers must have changed as Audi dealer didn't recognise them. They did, however, confirm the correct part numbers (and price) as:

Main Cover 8E2 819447A 01C (£12.22 + vat)
Battery cover 8E2 819422A 01C (£4.99 + VAT)

Scott

Hey scott, Loving the side shot of your ride mate, Looks fantastic!!:yes:

can anyone remember the part number for the cover on the right of scotts engine bay the rs4 cover gotta have 1 of those looks loads better

A4_tc im after some too mate, if you fancy it let me know as ill have one!!
and the battery covers too.

So
RS4 side is 8E0 103 927 F (£12+vat)
Main Cover 8E2 819 447 A 01C (£12.22 + vat)
Battery cover 8E2 819 422 A 01C (£4.99 + VAT)

so £30 Altogether???

gtiglasgow said:
Looks like the part numbers must have changed as Audi dealer didn't recognise them. They did, however, confirm the correct part numbers (and price) as:

Main Cover 8E2 819447A 01C (£12.22 + vat)
Battery cover 8E2 819422A 01C (£4.99 + VAT)

Scott

gtiglasgow are you sure the main cover is 8E2 8199447A 01C Because ordered 2 one for mcgough and me and got the big "12" square cover that goes on the top right side of engine and the dealer couldn't find the right part number either. Im going to have to go to me brothers car to find the correct number as he has cover on his. Anyone else had problem ordering parts aswell?

Right guys had the cover of brothers car and got this number for main cover 8E2819417A gave this audi parts guy and they didnt even reqconised the partnumber so did anybody get the part and with what part number?

Me and Mr T are now sorted we will post part numbers up(the correct ones) ASAP

PS gtiglasgow; I love the wheels on your car, I'd never have the balls to go with something like that!

I think you'll find the correct number is - 8E2 819 447 01C - omitt the 'A'

Adding the 'A' will give you the number for the later cars (the smaller cover) after chassis - 8E*4*120001>

One other thing you will need is a spring that fits onto the negative battery terminal. This pushes onto the battery cover and helps to lock it shut.

P/N - 4B0 971 998C

BUB :beerchug:

I can confirm the part number is 8E2 819 447 01C for the large RHD cover.

BUB :thumbsup: