Some of you guys may find this useful!!!!!

46TheDoctor

Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor
Reaction score
This may be a little old to you guys, i dont know but to those who dont know it may me useful. If you spend alot of time in your car on your own then you may or may not find dual climate a pain in the ****??? If you do it is easily converted into single climate, all you need to do is press and hold the right hand AUTO button and the red temperature button on the drivers side at the same time, keep holding and you will notice both temps will rise to "HI" at the same time, once this is done your temp controls are both controlled of the one set of buttons on the drivers side. If you do find yourself with a passenger all he/she has to do is use their temp control and the unit reverts back into dual climate, singular climate can be re achieved by repeating the above. Hope this is useful to you guys who didnt already know.:icon_thumright:

If you had read your manual, it says so in there.

BTW its only the Auto button you need to hold and it just matches whatever temperature is on drivers side and not straight to HI.

Yeah just the Auto button is only needed. Ive been doing this for ages now, Very handy!!

Nice 1 J7USS......... even after reading my manual I didn't pick up on that!

One of those very very lazy but very very handy things to know:icon_thumright:

Stevey.D said:
Nice 1 J7USS......... even after reading my manual I didn't pick up on that!

One of those very very lazy but very very handy things to know:icon_thumright:

Totally Agree with that!!!:yes: