Sky InsuranceChris Nott

Thread: New Shoes

Audi A4 1.8TQ

Status

New Shoes

After 3 years of ownership i thought it was time to change the 16's

Not bad for 160k miles, the sport suspension makes the A4 look great with no massive space between the tyres.

Pics taken from a nokia 95, a very impressive phone...

Last edited by ronny; 22nd June 2007 at 10:42.
    And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Sir Scouser Benitez

Status
    nice rims....i was going to go for them before i opted for the RS6's. They look good on the silver too....
    |B6 A4 1.9 PD TDI Sport | Fully Colour-Coded |18" RS6 Reps | EBC Grooved Discs | Greenstuff Pads | Jabbasport Custom Remap - 141.9hp @ 3683rpm / 368Nm @ 2154rpm | Complete With Drivers Detailing Disorder |

Audi A4 1.8TQ

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JGrant1285
    nice rims....i was going to go for them before i opted for the RS6's. They look good on the silver too....
    Yeah, I looked at RS6's but my boss has them on his Sline B7 so went for the 4's, I had an Audi TT for a few months with these rims on, and loved them, so it was easy choice
    And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

1st Gear

Status
    i've got to say they're my favourite wheel and will be first choice if i ever get round to changing mine. i'm guessing they're 18s' (although i'm often proven wrong!). if you don't mind me askin' where did you get them and how much?

cheers
    Richard

4th Gear

Status
    Nice looking rims, I also has a set, although on my Bora.. Maybe a recomendation but spray the bottom valance and it will look slightly lower.

Audi A4 1.8TQ

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by henry74
    i've got to say they're my favourite wheel and will be first choice if i ever get round to changing mine. i'm guessing they're 18s' (although i'm often proven wrong!). if you don't mind me askin' where did you get them and how much?

cheers
    Richard

Thx, they are 18's

These are the 33 offset ones, multifitment, cost 499 fitted from south west tyres, who I always use, as they are down the road, very very good service, inc bolts centre caps, badges , lockers etc.

I may get the lowers painted, but I don't know how long i am keeping the car, I am looking for a B6 cabrio after sept so will decide then