styleinnovations

convert from uk-mkivs.net
Reaction score
DSC_0597.jpg

Got this for a few weeks while the Waggon is off the road,
3.0 twin turbo
a nice change

They lent you that?
Pretty odd as its an import and they require different insurance.

not something i would of chosen and yes never seen the attraction but now i have driven one
very good

d3fy said:
Never liked Supra's not sure what anybody see's in them

Apart from the most over engineered, capable of 1000 BHP bulletproof engine ever?

The engine in these things is soooo sweet.

I love them always have.

Wanted to buy one before I got my S3, unfortunately I found it near impossible to find a good one, especially as it had to be a manual.

The one to look for is the UK Spec Manual, rare as rocking horse **** though

thats a jap, no vent on bonnet and no headlight washers, no active spoiler :)

not a bad car, sme rough ones available these days tho

A4Quattro said:
Apart from the most over engineered, capable of 1000 BHP bulletproof engine ever?

The engine in these things is soooo sweet.

Oh the engine, right brilliant, I'll nip out and get one... oh no wait, it looks like a batmans hand me down car and will be made of baker lite. Does the stereo have disco lights like on the AIWA stereos?

A4Quattro said:
The one to look for is the UK Spec Manual, rare as rocking horse **** though

Jap import 279bhp :w00t: ..........UK spec 326bhp!! :jump:

d3fy said:
Oh the engine, right brilliant, I'll nip out and get one... oh no wait, it looks like a batmans hand me down car and will be made of baker lite. Does the stereo have disco lights like on the AIWA stereos?

I still like them.

d3fy said:

Oh the ramblings of the uneducated.

If you knew the lengths to which the engineers at Toyota went when building this car then you would understand.
Any engine that can cope with twice the manufacturers horsepower on stock internals is a fantastically engineerined piece of kit. There are so many instances I could mention that make the Supra a fantastic car i'd be here all day. Until you have owned or worked on a Supra, Hush your beak.

Everyones comment is their own, It doesnt have to be the same as everyones does it so come on children, lets just have our opinions without the Bitchin coming out!!

J7USS said:
Everyones comment is their own, It doesnt have to be the same as everyones does it so come on children, lets just have our opinions without the Bitchin coming out!!

Well said!!

A4Quattro said:
I like a bit of bitchin, its funny
I know what you mean.
Ive had some good ones on this forum,you know who you are.:icon_thumright:
Aint had one for some time though,might be due one.:sadlike:

I think they are an awesome motor and can be very tastefully styled, a quick example..

nos2jz0.jpg

But I can see how they may not be to everyones taste.

sukhi said:
I think they are an awesome motor and can be very tastefully styled, a quick example..

nos2jz0.jpg

But I can see how they may not be to everyones taste.

'Tastefully'? The only tasteful car in that picture is the 964!

Guess you either love em or hate em? as a rule of thumb i dont do the whole jap thing but......... have a soft spot for the supra (getaway from stockkolm 2 springs to mind) I also have a soft spot for skylines.

yes the interior may be nasty, grey plastic everywhere, poorly put together etc but the power these cars can run at fault free is why most people get them?

I often go on a jap car spree but i do love the looks and build quality of my A4 and lets face it im not going to go to a race track every day.