Decision Made...I think!

stoakseya4

Reaction score
Well some juggling of balls and head-scratching, with the occasional plea to the missus, has resulted in me putting the S4 up for sale. Anyone interested, PM me.

The funds from the S4 + the pickup (see previous messages) will result in funds available to buy hopefully a car I've always dreamt of.

A Porker ! Probably a Carrera 2, on maybe an '01 plate. Still looking at the moment... It'll be a few months before I can get rid of the pickup as I'm still plodding away at the house build, but hopefully before the end of the summer.

It's been a blast, and will remain on the forum as it's simply the best around by far, and I'll still have the tdi for family trips!!

So if you've wanted an S4 Avant that is very well specced, in a lovely condition, then drop me a line...

If you're willing ti pop over here to Northern Ireland, I might just know of a porker for sale. Not sure on the rent on it, but Ive been out in the car, and its fecking fantastic!

DSCF0077.jpg

What's that a 993 Turbo ? Very nice, but am looking for a newer more modern model, so a 996 water-cooled variant.

Why not save up some more and get a used B7 RS4? That car is a beast. An exclusive beast at that.

....no get the daddy RS6!!!! Now thats a beast.....a hairy beast!!:)

Calm down !!! How much money do you think I have ?!

Started with c£22k, which I've managed to get up to £30k. Now we're talking R8 at £80k ?

However, if I just re-mortgage, and perhaps sell a kidney...