Volks AutosAH Fabrications

Thread: rnse help!

luke32

Status

rnse help!

i have a 04 fsi with single din stereo then the a/c then a tray is it possible to move the a/c down and fit the 06 rnse sat nav.if yes what will i need to do the job.cheers.lp

2. # ADS
    ADS

Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Status
    As far as im aware youll need the sat nav unit itself, the cage that holds the nav and climate unit into the dash itself and the wiring harness which directly plugs in to your stereo harness. It can be done using your original climate with a bit of trial and error filing to the cage, apparently its not that difficult. But there is actually a different climate unit specified for cars with rnse. Ive seen all these bits listed on flea bay at reasonable money. Hope this helps?
    54' A4 Avant TDI130 GmBh Sport Sline-19"RS6 Alloys + SATNAV+RNS-E+ TV/D.V.D/MP3+ Colour D.I.S+ Bose Hi-Fi+Bluetooth+Heated Buffalino Leather+ Aluminium Fishscale inlays+ Xenons+ 6 disc changer+ Interior Light Pack+ Storage Pack+03'VW Bora TDI150 Sport Highline+ 05' ZX-10R Ninja

4th Gear

Status
    ive done this both ways, once i cut and moved down the other i got a brand new unit, both times was easy but took a few hours!
    2010 A4 Avant B8 S-Line Executive 143ps 2.0 Tdi Ice Silver

Extras - 5 spoke 18's, Comfort Pack, Electric Seats, Start-Stop, alcantara/leather, Silver Stitching, Factory Tints all round, Cruise control, symphony 6 disc changer, mobile phone prep low

Previously Owned 2002 Red A4 Avant Quattro Tdi 130 , 2004 Red A4 Avant Quattro Tdi 130