Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    4th Gear

Status

B6 Multifunction Steering Wheel....

Found this on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-new-Audi...ayphotohosting

The Part number is Hi the Audi part number for the E-bay item is 8E0 880 201 AB 6PS. So Is it "that" easy to fit the multi function element of the steering wheel to a B6 2003 2.5TDi Avant Quattro Sport (i.e. is there any main stealer programming involved ?)....I quite like the idea of changing radio channel via the steering wheel rather than tinkering around with the unergonmic Audi Sympony.

(Btw - why did Audi persist in fitting a "Cassette Playing " symphony to even an 06 B7 I had a gander at in a local car park...)...hello Planet Earth calling Audi !!!! .....get with it will u ! Cassette players are now defunct !!!!!! RNS-E here we come sometime when they drop below 300.....esp NOT from Lithunania !
    Last edited by JohnboyC; 28th May 2007 at 20:07.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnboyC
    (Btw - why did Audi persist in fitting a "Cassette Playing " symphony to even an 06 B7 I had a gander at in a local car park...)...hello Planet Earth calling Audi !!!! .....get with it will u ! Cassette players are now defunct !!!!!!
    Jag are the same. Don't forget though there are coffin dodgers buying new cars who haven't quite got round to these new fangled CD's yet!

Neutral

Status
    Here is a detailed DIY on how to put that wheel (and make it work!):

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138299
    Audi A4 B6 1.8T
    Go: Sportec K04 Stage II | ATP manifold | Milltek cat-back | Dual IC | JJ TIP | Ecode TP | S4 rear sway | Brembo ORO rotors | Ferodo DS2500 pads
    Show: full S4 body conversion | bi-xenons